Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:22 pm

something changed...but i can't figure it out lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Look at the titles on at the top of the page with all the links. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:31 pm

i don't understand!!!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:42 am

good games Burnin & Dami after playing for hours with our new characters

Burnin: I hear ya when you say it's tough to get in with Guy, he seems to have a difficult time with a ton of the cast but you did well when you were finally within reach, maximizing his damage potential (and making him extremely dangerous by putting us in the corner) and that damn flip throw does way too much damage!!!

Dami: your Cammy is already looking better than mine, you put together combos that I don't even attempt and your not afraid to use her meter for combos (I never use her EX Strike which I really should start using), though do learn her bnbs lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:55 pm

you can't put Yun and Yang in there yet BB! they aren't available at this time Razz
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:59 am

lool tried playin with Fei today and it was too laggy ;p. we played like 3 times.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:00 am

Bah!!! Lol I don't care if they're not out yet! I'm putting them there anyway! Besides I play them in 3rd Strike so ha! Razz

GGs to Mince and Dami
Helped me deal with my struggling Guy. As of right now, he's the weakest character in my group. Sad If it wasn't for the Bushin flip I would have loss all my matches.

GGs to Fei
Your Adon is pretty tricky, a small suggestion on not jumping so much. It really hurt you in most of the matches. Especially with Cammy's air throw. So far I'm liking this 1 character per day thing. I hope it helps me better myself. Very Happy

Also, Leon I wanna try to get some matches with you & Tracey (if shes available) sometime!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 am

I don't understand how she would be unavailable...it's her PS3! lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 am

Well I figured she might be busy or somethin. Laughing Either way I wanna play them.
Back to top Go down
squishybee

squishybee

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 pm

lolol sure i would like to play sometime. i just dont play online because its really different o_o
but yeah its actually leon's ps3 Smile haha
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:46 am

ggs Smooth Mac and Leon \ Tracey.

My Sak is just not up to snuff. That Balrog towards the end was dangerous! Really fun to fight. That Elf never stops moving -_-

Smooth, your Juri was working the eff out of my Sak, and Mac's Chun. I'll need to fight her more... my matchup experience with Juri is super limited. All I've dealt with are the pinwheel and dive kick spammers. I wanna see how Fei handles her.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:57 am

GGs today to smooth, fei, macross

smooth: play more footsies and utilize the normals. earlier when we played i noticed after my first sweep knockdown with el fuerte and when i tried to do it again, you would do EX pinwheel. dont get predictable with it! gotta play more with u to so i can give more feedback!

fei: we played more games after everyone left so thats good. here are a few comments. good use of his pokes and i like how u did not jump in that much. but one pattern i saw from u were the fire legs. dont get predictable with those on wakeup. i know balrog is pretty annoying when hes up close and pressuring, sometimes u just gotta block and play patient and watch him. focus balrog's dash punches and scare him!

macross: i think that was my first time playing with u so that was cool. dont be scared to EX bird kick. i saw that u werent using them so i was not scared to continue pressuring u at all. "you dont scare i dont scare!" sometimes u just gotta do em to scare people and limit their options! also in throw range, use more hazanshus! they're made to punish baited throws! and also jump in fierce -> hazanshu is a good mixup. and try not to get into the habit of wakeup ultras.

in general: guys try to be more patient. other than that GGs and we shall play again and I will give more tips.

now...any suggestions for me and tracey? (she used ken and chun li)
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 am

I missed a good night Sad
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 am

GGs to Leon, Mac, and Fei

Leon- It was good playing you again even tho the 1st set was kinda laggy Razz. I know I should use more normals with all my characters I just get apprehensive and impatient sometimes against EL Fuerte cuz I don't know the matchup as well as I should. I tend to use Ex Pinwheel on wakeup outta habit which I need to break. I'll be practicing that for sure. Any tips for that meaty slide you were doing? I tend to try to reverse it...should I just block instead? As for advice, you played Fuerte very well, good use of the dash and mixups on knockdown...a few times I caught on but couldn't react to them lol. If anything try to pressure the hell out of characters with weak wakeups. Try using more of his normals as a annoyance. Especially his overhead.

Tracey- I only got 1 or 2 matches (laggy Sad) in with her but you played Ken very well. Good use of normals and kara throws. I wish I could have played your Chun last night. Hopefully next time we can get better matches.

Mac- I'll be honest that your Chun is different from other Chun's I've played before. One thing you should definitely do is stop jumping so much. Chun's jump is way too floaty to be jumping all over the place like how you were doing. I definitely want to play your Chun again so I can help you out next time.

Fei- Your Sakura is very good especially when you start working in her resets. I'm not too used to her matchup at all so when I get hit by those Ex Tatsu's I usually look like this...scratch But keep workng on her, use her cr. hp more as an AA. I saw you missed using it a few times. And you'll be getting Juri all day today if your on.

I'll admit I actually started to get a little frustrated playing you guys and got a little impatient with all of you. Mad I guess it was due to being tired after coming home from school. IMO, I felt like I played crappy last night Neutral But I still had fun...till next time guys cheers
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 pm

ggs Mac, Fei and Mac's friend Knight

the first time we faced off in the day Fei was good practice for our new characters, when you stopped jumping with Sak and played more footsies, you made it mad difficult for my Hakan to get in, as with Fei, pressure more with lp Rekkas, it puts the chip damage/pressure/annoyance on your opponents

much improvement on your Chun, it's awesome to see how far you've gotten with her in such a short time, beware her floaty jumps though, you made it a bit easy to AA you, but otherwise great work on controlling the ground

even though Knight doesn't post here, hopefully we'll get him to start coming by and become a DSB'er Very Happy more Hab Dashes buddy! lol
Back to top Go down
macross08

macross08

PSN : macross08

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:37 am

Leon, smoothx, and Mincereth

You guys have been a great help with your tips I look forward to learning more!!!

ggs to leon, smoothx, mincereth, and fei need to do that again and very soon!!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:07 pm

i like your avatar Mac! lol
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:21 am

It's Min-Mei(sp?)!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:20 am

ggs Mac, again, more improvement Very Happy In the later matches you started using her MP as a poke which is good, as well as AA'ing me with her HP (and using her EX SBK as a get off move at appropriate times), beware using her Hazan Shuu, she can be punished badly if you're not using it in mixups, otherwise very good and close games

ggs Pabbs, scary Rose and Cody (Cody is your sub now?) I'm proud to call you my rival, always pushing me to my limits bounce I need to get in more matches with you like last night, there was no lag (guess your siblings weren't downloading crap off the computer? lol good!) good luck at your tourney!
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:09 pm

thanks Mince I did ok at my tournament. I got 3rd place but Im happy a laredoan took home the tourny. The out of town players were trash talking us saying that it was free money for them. I had many highlights. The two that stood out the most was me beating BurnyourBra and Sinister X ( best Sim in Texas)

I gave out some shoutouts to Descrubify.com. without you peeps I wouldn't have come home with 100 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:35 pm

shoutouts!!! congrats Pabbs! Hope you mentioned my name! lol
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:33 pm

yo OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS MY BOI
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:15 am

Good games Mince, beat my ass likeya always do, lol. Also, stop callin us even, it's so far from the truth and you know it! Lol

Good games Figgy, always fun playinya man, specialy when yer not pickin Honda XP

Good games BB, I still can'y fuck with you Gen, makes me sad almost, lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:56 am

Lol GGs Figgy and DG! I call bs with Gen lol. I got lucky Razz Sucks that there was random lag spikes here and there. And while you say you can't fuck with my Gen...I can't fuck with your Seth! We're even lol. I need to try Gen vs Seth next time or maybe Juri.

Also, Congrats to Pabbs cheers
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:29 am

Lol, but after your complaints on Seff, I avoided usin em againstya XP I just can't comfortably use em without my walljumps, lol

I fought General Luke today, gotta say, I must have gotten better, I went 2-33, and even took a round in like, 20 of those loses, I'm proud of me, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next