Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
macross08

macross08

PSN : macross08

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:38 pm

GGs to Smooth and Fei.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeah Cody uses Pabbs...and I use a bunch of those character you listed lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:07 pm

We have a big variety, but we need more people on the board!
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:07 pm

GGs Smooth and Mac
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 am

Hey! I use alot more than what you listed! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:37 am

Good games to Mince, good to play you again after a while. Had trouble with all your characters, but at least I was blocking the Ibuki cross-ups better this time.

Things I'll try to work on for next time: using quick rise, up close FADCs to escape pressure, and dashing away more.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:31 am

A little late but GG's to Mac, Shaady, Fei, DG, Yungin, and Pabbs! bounce
Back to top Go down
arsenal23

arsenal23

PSN : NS_Arsenal_23

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:15 pm

GG to shaady for this morning....and props to putting me on over here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:12 am

GGS to the following players:

Uma: You defended every single Kunai cross up, I'm majorly impressed. That match is difficult as it is, now even worse with you defending my mixups lol And you utterly destroyed my Cammy haha

DG: I do not troll! haha Our matches were closer than you thought. I want more matches with your Yun/Yang so I can write up a CC for them

BB: You always seem to guess right with Juri in every situation...yeah, you gotta stop that so I can win more easily Razz

Blu: We only got to play like one match, maybe two...you had me scared when you were coming back with Gouken haha

Two: You don't really post here anymore but it's great to have you back (playing at least). Time to shake of that rust, drop the family, and play more!

Arsenal: GGS to our new member. You have a great Blanka (forcing me to try and tech throws that weren't there lol) You're extremely mobile with him which is good and you know how to punish. Can't wait to fight you again. 1v1's next time maybe. That way we can get more in our set

GGS everyone
Back to top Go down
arsenal23

arsenal23

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:41 am

Smooth - GGs!!! had mad fun with your Gen. I tend to have the most fun playing a match I don't know much. I learn some stuff, and get to mess around. Always getting me with that cross-up downward kick...lol. I tried with Fei against your Yun and Juri...not so good. it's gonna be awhile for me, but Ima continue with Fei. I like him too much for me to stop.

Mince - GGs!!! thanx for the tip on not relying so much on throws. for a good while there, yall were baiting my Fei for throws. i'll do my best to work on that...it's a bad habit I developed due to my desire to launch peeps into the corner ASAP with Fei. I def wanna play your Fuerte more....I always have mad fun playing my cuzzo who mains Fuerte too...although I could get used to him a lot more. I'll try to invite my cuzzo sometime as well. He's good too.

Blu - GGs!!! your Gouken blew my Fei up!!! and was greating seeing your best with Makoto....that was a nail biter in the end. I need to remember that Makoto has great normals and I can't hop like I want to against her. Good stuff!!!

all in all....I love the diversity you guys have...and from what I've noticed on these boards, makes me feel a lil uneasy from my lack of a diverse knowledge of the roster. I've always been the run 'n gun type of guy going on Ranked and just playing, sticking to who and what I know best (Blanka) and never really taking an interest in other characters, matchup knowledge, frame data and all that until just very, very recently. but I hope to level up with you all. bunch of chill peeps here...I can get used to this. thanx for the welcome into DSB!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 am

haha for diversity of characters, we all started off with like 2-3 and that was it (when you play Figgy, he basically plays 4 strong characters where I will play (BADLY) like 30 characters lol)...you'll get there, we have tons of time...and tons of time to get you ready for any tourneys as well as EVO!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 am

GGs to Mince, Blu and our new member Arsenal!

Mince- Idk what you're talking about it was pure luck I got those guesses right lol. It feels like I've been ignore Juri and Yun (Yun in particularly) I need to start my rotations again so I don't lose with them.

Blu- Very short set but always fun fighting your Makoto and Gouken (even though I didn't fight him) I need to work on both those matches with Chun, I tend to over look the fact that I need to keep Mak out instead of facing her head on Laughing

Arsenal- VERY good Blanka, had me guessing all over the place whether or not you were going to throw or hit. Once you figure out Gen's gimmicks, he's pretty much nothing (least my gimmicks lol) I definitely need more matches against you so I can learn the matchup. Also, you're Fei is good but don't get too throw happy as you are with Blanka and poke more.

I'll be looking forward to playing you all again. I still want my CC for my Chun!!! Mad lol But the others are welcome as well.

Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 am

BB, lets get in matches later. I'll be glad to write up a CC for you. I finished writing shaady his CC's and I want more time with DG before I write his. I also will like more time with Blu before I write on for him as well.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 am

Ok, what time will you be on today?
Back to top Go down
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 am

Mince, I would like to get a CC eventually. For real, I think it's time to be judged.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:13 pm

GGs to Yungin_Blu, I never knew Mak's normals were that good. I'll need to be more careful next time.
Back to top Go down
macross08

macross08

PSN : macross08

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 am

GGs Smooth, even though I got owned 20 times in a row with your gen I learned alot lol.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Damn you and your footsies Dami!
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Good games to BB, Dami and Macross - it was a fun lobby, hopefully next time BB doesn't get booted.
Back to top Go down
Jaywu

PSN : Damijer

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:23 am

GG's to BB, Uma, Mince, and Mac.

BB: You are starting to get really frustrating to fight. That's not a bad thing.

Mince: I can already tell your Mak is going to give me a headache in the near future.

Uma: Def want to play you more. My vega experience is lacking.

Mac: Your Chun was on fire yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Havent posted in a while... I need to get more games in with you guys.. You're never on when I'm done with homework and stuff..
Back to top Go down
arsenal23

arsenal23

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:53 am

my bad...someone or something is going to have to try and pry Third Strike away from me...lol. I'll get back to AE....eventually....(I hope). haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 am

GGs to Dami, Uma, Mac and Blu. I've been using primarily Gen lately (not sure why) and I've been doing well but I'll be switching in between my 3 characters daily now.

I had fun playing you all, you guys can rest easy now as Gen is in the back of the line. Razz BTW I didn't get booted that one day, I just got burned out after my set with Dami earlier so I just left...my bad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Yungin_BLU

Yungin_BLU

PSN : Yungin_BLU

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 am

Hey, feel free to use all the Gen you want against me. Actually I need to learn how to fight all your characters, which is pretty convenient. GGs to you, slayn, majik, and PS.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:48 pm

GGS Pabbs, Blu, and BB (and a little for Uma)

My house lost power so I was kicked Sad We've been getting random power surges here and there since the storm. I don't want to risk my PS3 again so I'm keeping it off. GGS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next