Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Match Maker Room I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Match Maker Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Match Maker Room Empty
PostSubject: Match Maker Room   Match Maker Room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:11 am

I don't know how familiar you guys are with Chat Rooms on PSN (I know a lot of people who still don't know what they are) but it basically is a place where if a lot of us are online and want to have conversations with each other (up to 16 people per room) about the game or whatever (typing, there's no voice chatting in this for some reason) that's where players go (GFAQS has one and this is like a back up for that but no one uses it) so I'll claim it for us Smile

if any of you watch my youtube matches, you'll see people talking to each other in the top right corner of the screen when in mid fight, it's a quick way to talk between matches and what not without having to send those tedious messages that take forever to respond too (I already sent one to you Tracey, but you didn't go in, would have helped me when I didn't have a mic at the time lol)

this is just a thought if you guys wanted to try it, it's good for those that are part of this that are all online and want mass communication between each other
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

Match Maker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Maker Room   Match Maker Room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:57 am

i used it a bit last night and it was a good experience
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
squishybee

squishybee

Match Maker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Maker Room   Match Maker Room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:54 am

Lol my bad, I didnt really know where to go to accept the invite but yeah I watched Leon use the chat yesterday so now I know how it works. n_n Razz
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

Match Maker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Maker Room   Match Maker Room I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:29 pm

np, it's cool cause when playing FPS or whatever, I don't mind talking and playing, but for some reason when I play SF4 online, I can't talk in battle cause it distracts me (and like I said to you yesterday, I don't like the sound of my voice lol)
Back to top Go down
squishybee

squishybee

Match Maker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Maker Room   Match Maker Room I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:35 pm

I'll be online now as well as Leon so if anyone wants to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

Match Maker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Maker Room   Match Maker Room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:49 pm

please send invites to anyone on the roster to the Descrubify Fight Lounge (I'll get on later and do it too for the people on my FL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Match Maker Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Maker Room   Match Maker Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match Maker Room
Page 1 of 1