Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks?   Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:52 am

Since I've gotten it, I've always felt that it was a bit too loose for my preferences. I wanted more resistance. So I went and bout a pretty tight spring from a local hardware store (after taking the stick apart to see what makes it tick), and coiled it in with the default spring.

Feels much better.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks?   Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:22 am

i had done it before and then took it back out after 2-3 weeks. c.viper is much harder with the tighter spring so i took it out. the default feels perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks?   Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 am

wouldn't even know how to do that lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Fistvsface

PSN : Fistvsface

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks?   Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:25 pm

I was thinking of doing this a couple months ago because I too found that the sanwa sticks/buttons felt too lose, but now, I actually prefer them when they feel "broken in" as opposed to more stiff/completely new.

The sanwa pushbuttons that I ordered from LL feel really stiff and strange compared to the ones that just came with my TE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks?   Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone tightened the throw on their sticks?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Super Street Fighter IV-
Jump to: