Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

All trials done!

Go down 
+7
squishybee
Shinto
PABBS78046
DGWeasel
Smooth
Mincereth
Leon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:07 am

finally finished all my trials for every character! i'd say guile's number 20 was the hardest. overall the trials were easier than SF4 IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:08 am

I'm not even 1/4 of the way through and some of them are just impossible for me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:37 am

I'm at about 88% but Idk if I wanna finish its alot of work with the pad... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:26 am

my problem is that there are so many things to remember that I don't know what to do
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:01 pm

What I usually do is take the combo a part and practice till its muscle memory then just mash it all together lol.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Lol, I'm at like 30%, but I've been fairly distracted, and a few of them make no sense to me. Namely, Hakan's FA - FA - Ultra, lol

Dee Jay triedta so hard to cheat me on his J.Hk - S.Mk - Ex.fireball - FADC ~ trial, for whatever reason, the fireball comes out as a regular sobat kicks occasionaly, even with perfect input Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:46 pm

I have no patience for doing the trials. I'll end up breaking my remote if I attempt them.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:54 pm

The Hakan one is pretty easy. FA to crumple then on the 2nd hit just tap FA and dash again...after that input the ultra. There are vids on youtube of all the trials for each character. Use them as a visual.
Back to top Go down
Shinto

Shinto

PSN : Crimson_Thirst

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

I will finish all of them!... when I have time. Exam time right now then prom.
So far I've finished all of the new character's except Juri, Ibuki, THawk and DeeJay, and finished Akuma's the day I got the game.
Back to top Go down

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:38 pm

I've got about 80%, with only T.Hawk and Hakan done. Most of the rest are 3-5 trials away from done, and I have only 1 left for Chun-Li.

I would love to finish them this time around. I don't want to be stuck on the ones I didn't finish last time.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:01 pm

like smooth said..its good to memorize them in parts first like 2 or 3 things at once. then try to put them together. guile's trial 20 probably took an hour. spent like 15 minutes trying to mash it out...then spent 5 mins practicing c.lp to c.mp. another 10 mins mashing. another 10 mins practicing c.mp -> sonicboom -> doubleflash. then the rest of the time just tryin it over and over.

im not sure if it was an energy drink that i had before i started doin the trials but i was able to sit there for 3 or 4 whole hours and just doin all the trials for like 15 characters nonstop. or maybe it was clockmonsta that gave me the motivation to catch up. he messaged me and said he got all the trials done and i still had like 15 characters left so i was like SHIT I GOTTA CATCH UP! then i went and did em all lol.
Back to top Go down
squishybee

squishybee

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:14 pm

lol try to think about how to do the combo before you do it and it'll actually make a lot more sense then just trying it out. well i dont have my own trials to do, so i just helped out with ilke 1 character on leons ps3 Surprised
Back to top Go down

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:14 pm

DGWeasel,

The Hakan one is easy as Smooth said. But when you try to do that trial, do an EX Oil Up first. It will increase your range. After that, it's nailing the Ultra just right.

Leon,

I congratulate you. I want to accomplish that soon. I'm now up to about 85%. I just finished Dudley and I got a few in with Cammy, Dee Jay, and Guy. And I'm down to #18 on Vega. I can't seem to get the 4 c.LP down.

TheAbsolution,

I can't seem to get Akuma's #17. I wind up EX HKing him to the other side.
Back to top Go down

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Good stuff, Leon!

I've only finished Guy, DeeJay, and Tony Hawk so far. And a few random ones for other characters.

DGWeasel wrote:
Lol, I'm at like 30%, but I've been fairly distracted, and a few of them make no sense to me. Namely, Hakan's FA - FA - Ultra, lol

Dee Jay triedta so hard to cheat me on his J.Hk - S.Mk - Ex.fireball - FADC ~ trial, for whatever reason, the fireball comes out as a regular sobat kicks occasionaly, even with perfect input Shocked

This was happening to me but then I realized I was doing the back-forward motion in between letting go of s.mk and before pushing the punch buttons so I was accidentally negative-edging a Sobat Kick. I ended up holding s.mk down and not letting go until I got the EX Air Slasher to come out.

If you are slow on your button releasing and quick on your motion inputs then this kind of thing will happen. So if this happens to somebody else then either try tapping the button really quick and releasing right away or just keeping it pressed until you do the next move/button press before releasing it. This way you won't accidentally negative-edge any moves out.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Well, I got Adon, Makoto, Dee Jay, and THawk done now. I finally got the Hakan one, I figured out how to do it easily everytime against bigger characters, it's just the smaller ones fall faster, and it was throwing me off, lol.

Everytime I start doing trials tho, I'm reminded of the time I spent doing the ones in SF4, and I'm all, ehhhhhhhhh.... lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:23 pm

I didn't even complete the trials in SF4, I still had like 6 characters left (mainly the charge characters were all that was left for me) will probably be the same for me for this game too
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:28 am

I just finished Dudley, Adon and Cody. I want to finish Makoto but I can't do the dash punch cancel quick enough Sad I'm at 90.24%...so close yet so far Neutral
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:13 pm

For the last Makoto one BB, just map triangle to be a punch & kick button, so when you do the hayate, use that button an hold it, it'll cancel itself and make the whole ordeal easier, but yea, I was at that one for like, 45 minutes, killed my hand tryin to do it legit. lol
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:20 pm

easier on fightstick ;p
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:31 pm

When you say punch and kick do you mean like FA? I'll give it a try later...Makoto might be the last character I do. The rest are just too much work to put in. lol Rolling Eyes

And Leon don't rub it in man Mad
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:47 pm

I don't remeber specificaly which ones I used, but I wouldn't setup FA, cause then you may just be focus canceling, lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:57 pm

I got it done I used the Taunt action for it. I got the combo a few times but kept wiffing the ultra for some reason lol. I guess I did it too slow...after doing her trials again I might start using her, even tho she's a tough to pick up.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:49 am

She's fun, I need to find a good anti-air. After doing Cody's trials, I've been usin him a lil bit offline an vs. random scrubs, he's funner than I thought he'd be. Same with Dee Jay, but his smile still creeps me out, lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:36 am

I never liked dee jay...his whole character just bothers me, especially his smile. Evil or Very Mad He doesn't look like a normal character....I mean he can't even close his mouth....Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:47 am

I also hate Dee Jay's jump, not a fan at all lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All trials done! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All trials done!   All trials done! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All trials done!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Super Street Fighter IV-
Jump to: