Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Mincereth is the coolest cat ever I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Mincereth is the coolest cat ever

Go down 
+2
Smooth
Teez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

Mincereth is the coolest cat ever Empty
PostSubject: Mincereth is the coolest cat ever   Mincereth is the coolest cat ever I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 pm

The rest of you a choicebro's as well. (rude-approved)

But seriously. Besides ssf4 do you guys play any other games, because though I don't think i'll be playing street fighter anymore, I'd definitely like to still game with you fellas.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Mincereth is the coolest cat ever   Mincereth is the coolest cat ever I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:42 am

I started playing BlazBlue recently, other than that I got MW2 and Transformers lol. What other games are you interested in? Why are you gonna stop playing SF?
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Mincereth is the coolest cat ever   Mincereth is the coolest cat ever I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Blazblue and Soul Clalibur and Tekken 6, and Litlebigplanet
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Mincereth is the coolest cat ever   Mincereth is the coolest cat ever I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:11 pm

awww I got Rude's approval Cool

Resistance 2, gonna get Mortal Kombat 9 when it comes out...otherwise all other games I get is for xbox (btw you never accepted my friend request on xbox ages ago so I just canceled it...that hurt a lot Sad )

if there is a game that you guys all have, I wouldn't mind picking something up for the PS3, let me know

and thanks again for calling me a cool cat geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Mincereth is the coolest cat ever   Mincereth is the coolest cat ever I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:11 pm

You shoulda bought strikeforce when I was still playin it, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

PostSubject: Re: Mincereth is the coolest cat ever   Mincereth is the coolest cat ever I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:26 pm

the thing about my xbox, i at one point had both systems, until my ps3 decided to ylod on me. shortly after, my brother 2 towns over, who also owned both systems, got his something red that comes once a month (rrod). he lives for the box, and doesn't touch his station much, which is completely contrary to me. naturally the appropriate thing to do was trade him my box for his ps3, beneficial to both parties, but resulting in my inability to accept friend requests on a system i don't own. i apologize to any psychological damage brought on by this series of events.

I play res2 and mw2, perhaps i'll see you fellas playin and join in some time
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Mincereth is the coolest cat ever   Mincereth is the coolest cat ever I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:33 pm

sweet deal! i'll get back into RE2 then!
and my mental deficiencies from those horrific events has finally recovered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: Mincereth is the coolest cat ever   Mincereth is the coolest cat ever I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:43 am

awwwww
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mincereth is the coolest cat ever   Mincereth is the coolest cat ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mincereth is the coolest cat ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Super Street Fighter IV-
Jump to: