Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

EVO Online PS3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 am

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/dec/21/evo-online-announced-playstation-3-users/

Alright guys, which of you are gonna sign up? We should totally go for it!

Official EVO Online Tournament Rules

1. By registering for this tournament player acknowledges they have read, understand, and agree to abide by all rules.
2. Any form of cheating, glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior will result in Forfeit of match and/or Ban from Galaxy4Gamers.
3. Players must use their own unique username to compete on Galaxy4Gamers. This username must be registered on Galaxy4Gamers personally by you the user. Impersonating another user or falsifying accounts will result in Ban from the site and Loss of deposited funds.
4. User is prohibited from sharing their Galaxy4Gamers account information with another person for any reason. Allowing another person access to your account will result in Forfeit of match and/or Ban from Galaxy4Gamers. This includes sharing your Xbox Live or Playstation Network account.

Super Street Fighter IV Game Settings

* All games to be played on Playstation over Playstation Network.
* You must have a valid Playstation Network Account to sign up.
* Early Bird Registration Deadline is January 10, 2011 at 11:59pm PST.
* Registration is $10 beginning January 11, 2011.
* Late Registration after January 18, 2011 is $15.
* Best 2 out of 3 Rounds.
* Best 3 out of 5 Games.
* Time Limit: 99 Seconds.
* Default Health and Handicap.
* No characters banned.
* Winner keeps same character, loser can change.
* Cannot use faulty or lagging connections to your advantage.
* No Turbo Usage.
* Matches that result in a Tie must be replayed.
* No cheating or intentional poor game.
* No Modified Controllers.
* Failure to follow all rules and settings results in forfeiture.
* The Game Replay must be submitted for all match issues.

Host Settings

1. Host: By default, the Player showing the better quality connection on Playstation Network will host match and invite other player.
2. If both players connection quality is similar, the top player in bracket will host match and invite other player.
3. If player is unable to connect to their opponent, a third party host will be used.
4. If player is unable to connect to the third party host, they will forfeit entry.
5. If you and your opponent are disconnected during gameplay, the match restarts with the same set and round score. Damage levels are not reinstated.
6. If you lose one round in a set before a disconnection occurs, you must concede one round to your opponent to “reset” the round count when the match restarts.
7. The procedure to concede one round is as follows: Only light punches are allowed - using any input other than light punches is considered attacking. Slowly alternate jabs with your opponent at a pace that does not result in a combo that Builds your Ultra meter. Building your Ultra Meter is considered attacking. Any form of attacking in the “reset” round(s) result in Forfeit of the set.
8. Neither player may switch characters following a disconnect. Switching characters at any time during a set results in Forfeit of the set.
9. Any player responsible for two disconnections in a single match will Forfeit the match.

Tournament Play

1. Online tournament matches begin at the scheduled start time displayed on the Tournament page.
2. Players must check-in for the tournament by going to the Tournament page.
3. Any player not ready 10 minutes after scheduled start time will forfeit.
4. Do not begin your match before the scheduled start time. If a match is played before the scheduled time, it will not count. No warm-ups or practice games are allowed during online tournament play.
5. For any allegations of cheating, modified controllers, glitching, etc, during the Tournament, contact the Moderator. A Moderator can better assist if you have recorded video or screen shots of your match.

Report Your Results

1. Report the match result in your BattleQueue at the top of the Bracket page. Failure to report your match correctly will result in Forfeit and Loss of entry.
2. Both Players should record the match or take screenshots during gameplay. Make sure the video includes the Playstation Network ID of both players.
3. All disputes must be reported immediately after the match. All evidence (videos, video links) should be emailed to info@Galaxy4Gamers.com with a clear explanation of the issue. You must submit evidence to support a claim - the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Last edited by Mincereth on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Can't sign up since its against the law in Florida lol. So good luck to anyone who signs up.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Against the law? that's weird
I'll do it for the lulz
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:16 pm

I'm gonna try...and illegal? something doesn't seem right
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:37 pm

That'd be awesome to win with superior pokes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:17 pm

These states can't participate cause they banned gaming for money: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee and Vermont.

See?Laughing
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:51 am

fuck yeah texas
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 am

lol dammmmm i cant do it
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:52 am

I'm deciding against it cause my internetz suck
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:03 pm

I'd say WE needta do another tourny, but, we're kinda lacking ATM, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
raij1n

raij1n

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:10 am

4 man bracket lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:28 am

We have so little people Sad and somehow our past 3 tourney's all failed
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:23 am

Me, Mince, DG, Fei, Dami, Mac, Zel, Pabbs, Figgy....how's that not enough? And the reason why the past ones failed is cause ppl were busy doing other thing and didn't put time into it. If you ask the ppl I listed I think the tourney would be ok.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:39 pm

why isn't Mince first on that list? Razz
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:11 pm

No reason I always put myself 1st when I name ppl Razz Want me to change it?
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:30 pm

omg every single one of these ladies have massive boobage...
sorry, that literally did just happen as I was readying your message
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 am

hm? you talking about my signature? lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVO Online PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVO Online PS3   EVO Online PS3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVO Online PS3
Page 1 of 1