Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Bad News...=( I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Bad News...=(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

Bad News...=( Empty
PostSubject: Bad News...=(   Bad News...=( I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm

I think my Slim PS3 died....it just randomly turned off without warning while I was playing SF4. I'm assuming that it overheated since I left it on too long by accident. I checked where the green light comes on and it was flashing red. I'm a little worried since it might be YLOD, but I haven't turned it on since it happened. I'm a little pissed too since it's only 2 1/2 years old. I'm gonna dust, clean it and hope for the best! Wish me luck! Sad Any tips or advice that might help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

Bad News...=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...=(   Bad News...=( I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:15 pm

tech talk at Shoryuken perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Bad News...=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...=(   Bad News...=( I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:28 am

I was wondering why you signed off early last night (I saw you playing online and wanted to join you). Hope it works by all that cleaning!
Check this site out: http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=1733
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

Bad News...=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...=(   Bad News...=( I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:51 am

Thanks for the links. It works just fine now. Very Happy I think it just overheated and needed to cool down. I cleaned it out and moved it up on my dresser so it has plenty of room to breathe. I had it placed on a shelf b4 and I'm thinking it wasn't ventilated properly. I'm taking this a warning sign to clean it on a regular basis and stop letting it sit too long if I have to go do something Neutral Man...if it did die I wouldn't be able to play with you guys for a LONG time lol. If you guys don't already I suggest you take the time to clean yours so it won't happen to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Bad News...=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...=(   Bad News...=( I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:24 am

I always tell myself I'lll clean it but I'm so lazy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

Bad News...=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...=(   Bad News...=( I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Yeah I was the same way lol. It only takes about 5 mins or so. Tbh I'm still a little worried to play the PS3 for more than an hour lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

Bad News...=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...=(   Bad News...=( I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:26 pm

I cleaned mine about a month or so ago, I should prolly do it again...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Sponsored content

Bad News...=( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...=(   Bad News...=( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News...=(
Page 1 of 1