Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

A New DSB Game

Go down 
+2
Teez
Mincereth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

A New DSB Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Valkyria Chronicles is amazing if you love SRPGs. I dig it alot anyhow. Once you start understand certain mechanics you can make your characters entirely broken.

Let me know how Crysis is. I'm bored to death of FPS. Seems all the market wants is another shooting game where you shoot stuff.

I await Portal 2.

In MvC related news... I am horrible at this game. Zero and Ammy are awesome for me, I'm working on getting her weapon change combos down. And the timing for most OTG combos eludes me. Though taking Ammy or Zero through an air combo, and calling in Deadpool's Katana Rama assist works great for Hyper Comboing.

Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm

After trying to get the hang of this game offline with the missions, training mode and arcade, I'm nowhere near ready (have yet to beat Galactus with anyone - the only way I saw the endings was someone put them on youtube) but I plan to start playing online next week anyway, so hopefully I can play against you all since I don't want to go up against random strangers in rank mode.

I'm still only playing this second to SSF4 so it will end up being later in the day, which means I probably won't get to play Mince much since he's usually about to head out when I'm on SSF4, but maybe some day.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:09 am

I'll fight you if our time syncs up Uma. I'm not very great, I just mess around in this game to blow of SSF4 steam or play with new characters.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:00 am

I've given up on this game, it's not fun for me...I knew it too before I even bought the game
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Cheers to early retirement
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Mince... Son I am dissapoint
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:10 am

I'm kinda disappointed as well....you can't give up on a game this early. But to each his own. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:32 am

I haven't touched this game in so long...I think I put the game in last week to go into training mode, played for like 10 mins and shut it off...this game sucks lol

I have yet to finish my other games (which I'm close to doing for one of them), bought Dynasty Warriors 7, and the Gears 3 beta is coming out the 18th which I'm gonna be devoting a ton of time to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Hmm I'll be getting DW7 after MK for sure. I've been dying for a new one since 6 (which was kinda bad imo) How does MVC3 suck btw?
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Mvc3 rules, its just the devil. Congratulations to mince for seeing the light and choosing the path of the righteous
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:27 pm

I just never liked the series...maybe in the future I'll pick it up againto play around with
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:35 pm

But by then we'll be gods. And you'll just be, not a god, can you live with that? :p

To each their own.

I'm totally looking forward to Portal 2 this month
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:39 am

Gears 3 Beta comes out this month, I'll be hooked on that
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:31 am

I find Gears insanely borning. So when my cousin wants to play (the only time I really play it), I always choose the hammer burst and set out to frag tag and melee all opposition.

Its pretty satisfying in wingman or a TDM to destroy all opposition using limited weaponry and superior mobility.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:19 am

I may sound like a hypocrite but after playing MVC3 online, I'm definitely hanging up my boots. I played Damijer in about 19 games, the difference in offline and online is tremendous. I could actually see and FEEL the lag in the combos -_- MVC3 doesn't sit well with me online....at all Neutral

Also with GoW, I barely could get thru the 1st one with my friend. It just wasn't for me. Only thing I liked was the chainsaw melee stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Gears is far superior to any of those lame Halo/COD games. They are so tame compared to this. This is cold, hard action where those are slow, camping, weak shooters. Give me the awesome, action-packed Gears of War anyday!
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm not a fan of the artstyle of gears of war.. Unfortunately that was my main deterrent from the franchise. The color is just so desaturated and dull that I didn't enjoy myself despite the mechanics of the game being decent (not a big fan of the game itself either, but it was definitely preferable to something like halo ). Just goes to show the effect aesthetic can have on enjoyment olo
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:02 pm

I actually preferred the gritty look of it. Halo was too bright and colorful and COD is plain. The dark atmosphere of Gears just made it perfect. And the Unreal engine far succeeds that of what any other shooter can obtain.
People just can't seem to get used to the fact that Gears is an in your face game where you will die (there is no such thing as camping in this game, you will be found, you will be hunted, and you will be killed) and that is far more appealing than the wait and watch games of COD and Halo. And the cover system is the most superior version of any shooter that tries to use it.
Unfortunately this DSB member is going it solo for this awesome game pale (though that's completely ok cause I'm actually the leader of my Gears friends...good to be on several teams lol)
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Get crysis2 man, crytek engine looks gorgeous and gameplay is awesome. And this is coming from someone who normally despises fps games
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:45 am

so who here is still playing this game?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 am

Not me!! Razz I couldn't get into it and it really wasn't for me. My 1st and last buy of any MVC game. I'm sticking to SF and MK now and SFxTekken when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:45 am

I think I may be one of the only ones left still playing. Funny thing about it is I hate this game so freaking much, but I can't stop playing it!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 pm

You hate it and love it...once EVO is done, I'll focus more time into it and MK as well
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 pm

I am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New DSB Game   A New DSB Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New DSB Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2