Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Crysis 2 thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Crysis 2 thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

Crysis 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Crysis 2 thread   Crysis 2 thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Ok, so I've spent about 5 hours with this game, tried m.p briefly, and here are my thoughts:

Visually stunning, endlessly fun (I love how I can choose to turn this into mgs fps or rambo on steroids), solid multiplayer that isn't nearly as bad as people tout it to be imo, interesting story, brilliant score by hanz zimmer. Heh as you can see, I'm not going out of my way to hate on anything, and this would be one of my favorite games ever if it weren't for one thing. As has been said before, the A.I is pretty damn bad. When I heard reviews discuss this, I thought to myself, 'ok they're definitely blowing this out of proportion', but unfortunately they weren't... Don't get me wrong, at least a miajority of the time, the A.I is intelligent, tactical and powerful, but at least once (but probably 2-3 times) per area containing baddies, I'll see someone walking into a corner endlessly, standing still in front of me even when I uncloak, or fidgeting in place like he has parkinson's disease (sorry bad joke). Other times the A.I is practically psychic, and will see me from over 1km away when I am 95 percent covered by something, or they will see me through an incredibly thick hedge that it would be unrealistic for it to happen. Aside from that, though, the game is essentially the perfect first person shooter, and I definitely recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Crysis 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 thread   Crysis 2 thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:05 pm

I'm definitely gonna wait till the price goes down. Most of the time, I'm interested in playing story games (besides SF that is lol) I'm not all that into MP modes (especially when it comes to FPS). Though a horde mode tickles my fancy a lot. Good to know that this game is awesome (besides the weak AI).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

Crysis 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 thread   Crysis 2 thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:22 pm

I just finished it. As far as fps games go, it has the dopest campaign I've ever played by far. After a while I found the minor a.i bugs were easily forgivable, because it works so well 95 % of the time, and the a.i are actually intelligent (well, as intelligent as artificial intelligence can be), and the last half of the game is beyond epic in every single way. MP is actually solid, though it's definitely the single player that makes this game, as crysis seems like it's more 'meant' to be all about campaign. I would say it's probably one of my top 5 single player experiences on this platform, up there with bioshock, mgs4 and fallout.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Crysis 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 thread   Crysis 2 thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:09 pm

haha you named all the games I don't like hahah
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Sponsored content

Crysis 2 thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis 2 thread   Crysis 2 thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crysis 2 thread
Page 1 of 1