Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Lost Planet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Lost Planet Empty
PostSubject: Lost Planet   Lost Planet I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Not the greatest game but it is good enough to play. By the ending I was getting bored of it (mainly cause the story sucks really). The VS machines are really cool and everything was believable (as believable as monsters can get lol). Good for a rental.

Gameplay: I'm not a big fan of 3rd person shooters but I really liked how it was done. The controls were good and nothing was hindering. I liked the fact you were on a count down to death. It played well with the (very small) story that you had to keep warm.

Graphics: This was an early 360 game so the graphics aren't great to today's standards but they are still good.

Sounds: The sounds of the monsters were believable, the sounds of the guns were good, the voice acting was meager and the music was pretty good. This was pretty good overall.

Replayability: The story mode is ok, nothing fantastic, only really good to play for it's achievements/trophies

Multiplayer/Online: By the time I got this, multiplayer was dead.

Overall: 7.3

Probably my weakest review...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth

Lost Planet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Other Games-
Jump to: