Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

There are too few of us

Go down 
+2
Mincereth
Teez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

There are too few of us Empty
PostSubject: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:57 pm

when psn gets back up, do you guys think we should try to actively recruit more members to this site? Perhaps you guys have been doing this all along, so I apologize if this came off as presumptuous or anything. I think, though, that if we could all have a goal of recruiting x number of people (of course there shouldn't be a quota or anything, just the intention of finding a few interested people), the forums could grow both from a strategic point of view as well as meeting new people with varying interests. Right now on this site, it's pretty much just 5 or 6 of us that post regularly, and while that's cool and allows us to know each other better, I also think growth could be a very positive thing as well. What do you guys think? Maybe there could be some criteria associated with potential new members, such as first inviting them to the chat, and if everyone is cool with them, subsequently inviting them to be a member of the forums? I hope that doesn't come off as exclusivist or self-important, I just think that it might be best if the people got along with everyone or something... i don't know haha. Does that sound like a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:42 am

We've tried and failed a lot of the times lol
But I do agree, we do need more people here...think about all the people that did sign up here, where did they all go? I have a few people on my FL that I could invite
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:48 am

Likewise.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:08 pm

I try and promote and recruit all the time. My buddy James is interested, I'll bring him round sometime.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:57 pm

I thought originally we were gonna ask some ppl from GFAQS over to here. But I guess they didn't catch on. It would be nice to have a few new ppl around but for some reason they never stay. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:40 pm

I think they are intimidated by our skill...

I found a potential candidate. I haven't told him about DSB yet but I'm going through the scouting method with him, seeing if he's good for DSB. He plays Fuerte too and he's really good. He also comes from GFAQS and I was speaking with him over xbox live, he's a genuinely nice guy. Hopefully he'll accept when i ask.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Think we should go easier on them when we first play? What about trying to get ppl from GFAQS again?
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Going easy on them would probably have to be a judgement call. I would say only if they are very new to the game and just in the learning stages, in which case we wouldn't want to turn them off of street fighter all together haha.

As to from gfaqs, did you have anybody in particular in mind smooth? I was thinking about a couple people who were cool back when I played, and I notice they still do post every now and then on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:28 am

I didn't have anyone in mind. I don't really post there just read a few topics. Mince would have a better judgement who's good and what not. Seems like it's nothing but troll topics all over the place Razz
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:37 am

HAdouZero if he still plays.

I got a few other i'll inv once AE comes along
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Hadou has access but he comes once in awhile.
I've been posting a lot lately on GFAQS, getting back into the groove of things. I gotta be my old veteran self again. So far I don't want to mention DSB yet to the few choice ones I have in mind. I want to play them and test them before anything else. My number one candidate I feel is strong and will be like us.

DSB!!!
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Would you mind letting know who it is, if they're on gfaqs now I might know who they are, I've started posting there again.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:18 pm

I play some gfaqers pretty regularly as well...
Back to top Go down
Fistvsface

PSN : Fistvsface

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:30 am

I'm probably one of (if not the) worst players here but I'll try to start recruiting people too.
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:59 am

Is it ok if I invite Alex and Vic.? Bison and Rog players. They're from my city and i guess they're pretty good. Its a triangle between us. I beat Victor, Alex beats me , Victor beats Alex.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:08 am

Yeah of course, send them an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are too few of us   There are too few of us I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There are too few of us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Descrubify :: General Discussion-
Jump to: