Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Do you guys follow any television shows?

Go down 
+3
raij1n
Mincereth
Teez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

Do you guys follow any television shows? Empty
PostSubject: Do you guys follow any television shows?   Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Normally, I'm not much of a T.V guy. Right now there is nothing that I watch religiously from week to week, and I find myself looking for something good to take up some time and also maintain an involved level of interest . A while ago, I got into 'Mad Men', which is an incredible show (I would say probably the highest quality television I've seen, definitely recommend it), but unfortunately I breezed through the entire series in a couple weeks and have to wait until season 5 resumes. So I'm bugging you guys for television show recommendations, if you have any. What's a good show to get into?
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys follow any television shows?   Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:50 pm

I don't really watch too much tv either. My tv automatically is on the Disney channel and doesn't leave it lmao

I always wanted to watch Mad Men. I'm waiting for my friend to end school and then we're gonna watch it.

Right now I'm on Season 5 of Supernatural. I love this show. It's like CSI but something about this I like more.

I will then get into the following shows on DVD: Lost, Heroes, Dragonball Z, Jericho, Invader Zim...as for something new, I have nothing Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys follow any television shows?   Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Throw out a genre, that'll help me decide something to suggest.

I don't follow alot of TV though,
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys follow any television shows?   Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:42 pm

I don't restrict myself to a particular genre, though I would say that I don't enjoy many sitcoms that I've seen (cartoon comedy is still fair game though, I love south park and futurama). Have any of you seen Breaking Bad? I've heard some good things but don't know a lot about it. I loved lost back when it was on television, I was hooked and watched it every week haha. Unfortunately, though, I haven't found a good science fiction show that is in any way up to that show's quality, even J.J abram's other project 'Fringe' wasn't at all what I liked, and aside from the first season, I thought 'heroes' wasn't very good. So, I guess anything that isn't a run-of-the-mill sitcom or a science fiction show that doesn't use sci-fi elements as a veil for something that is much more substantial
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys follow any television shows?   Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:19 am

The only show I really watch regularly is Dr. Who, which is just freaking amazing. A friend of mine convinced me to watch the first episode of the new series, and I got hooked VERY quickly. Apart from that, I want to start watching The Game of Thrones, but I don't have HBO.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys follow any television shows?   Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:47 am

I want to watch that too Fig but I don't have HBO as well and hulu doesn't show it Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
macross08

macross08

PSN : macross08

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys follow any television shows?   Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:59 am

Here's what I watch.

Battlestar Galactica
The Walking Dead
Dr Who
Firefly
30 Rock
Parks and Recreation
Big Bang Theory
The Office
Community
Back to top Go down
squishybee

squishybee

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys follow any television shows?   Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Lol i dont really watch tv but i do watch some series my friends recommend:

Dexter
The Office
The Walking Dead
Simpsons?
haha thats about it
Back to top Go down
Fistvsface

PSN : Fistvsface

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys follow any television shows?   Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:32 am

I don't usually watch them when they air for the first times, but over summer I usually get caught up on these shows:

How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
30 Rock
House
Breaking Bad
(Planning on starting) Community

... I guess I'm somewhat of an addict.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you guys follow any television shows?   Do you guys follow any television shows? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you guys follow any television shows?
Page 1 of 1