Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

AE is Here!

Go down 
+2
Smooth
Mincereth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:47 am

At this time of posting, the 360 version of AE is good to download. I've been waiting up till my point of leaving for work for the PS3 one but still no go (I was kinda hoping for that one more cause it downloads much slower on my PS3). This is only a quick summary. I didn't have much time before leaving for work.

Fuerte changes:
Omg he stops on a dime!
U2 does 450 damage now (still pretty good amount)
Close Fierce extends further making RSF easier (though timing feels weird cause of the change in his run stop)
I can actually feel the horrible recovery on his EX Guac (his only escape move)
cr.LP chains! OMG an actual good normal!
His sweep has faster startup it seems which is really good...in Super it was horrendous (though it's still meager)
I can do 4x cr.MK instead of just 3 now (though gotta test if this is character specific, it was in Super)
I think it's just me but his jump seems faster (he falls at a much faster rate)
Far st.LP is faster but it never meant anything

Yang:
His dive kick has to be done from peak (like Akuma), can only be done going forward
His cr.MK is cancelable (decent range) but not cr.MP
U1 does 480 dmg, U2 does 440 dmg
Command dash has slow startup and recovery
Only LK DP seems good for AA
DP > FADC > U2 does ok damage
You have to be fast to utilize his command grab
I suck at the Super right now

Yun:
EX Zesshou > U1 is easy to connect
Can't combo into EX Zesshou from a normal
U1 does 375 dmg, U2 does 450 dmg
His dive kick is superior to Yang
I don't think he has a cross up (?)
I don't really like Yun

Oni:
Fireball goes 3/4 screen, full charge to go full screen and do two hits
His red fireball is not electricity, not fire...same qualities
Can't seem to combo after cross up Tatsu
FADC only after 2nd hit of SRK
HK isn't as good as Akuma
Can't combo after LK Tatsu
U1 v1 does 350 dmg, U1 v2 (straight up) does 375 dmg, Air U1 does 360 dmg, U2 does 525 dmg!
SRK > FADC > U1 v1 does 384 dmg, SRK > FADC >U1 v2 does 394
Air Demon! does 350 dmg, don't know exact properties yet
No air fireball, no demon flip
Air teleport is weird but kinda cool (bait that AA!)
Akuma is better imo

E. Ryu:
U1 does 341 dmg, U2 does 501 dmg
SRK > FADC > U1 does 367 dmg
Has 2 normal overheads and one special overhead (pretty fast but can be blocked from a tentative opponent)
Plays like Akuma, nothing much to really say
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:51 am

Yun's dive kick crosses up, but Yang's doesn't. Sounds pretty exciting so far. I'll be on later tonight due to tests and what not so hopefully I'll see you guys on. I wouldn't be surprised if I liked both Yun and Yang Razz I hope no one thinks I'm a tier whore... lol!
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Honda changes:
Headbutt's invincible area got moved to lower body, making it hard to use LP as AA now
U2 now has a 3 frame startup, meaning it can't be used for tick throws anymore (Aka useless now)
Overall damage nerf
U1 is now projectile immune throughout the entire move, which was his only buff
Feels so freaking weak now...sad day.

Yang:
Liking so far, though Mantis Slash x2, FADC Ultra seems like it'll take some time to learn.
His J. mk, df mk Target Combo is amazing for taking out FA's, as well as being able to cross up.
Command grab about as good as the 3S version, meaning you rarely use it to surprised your opponent.
Command dash is a little worse than the 3S version, though it wasn't the greatest in that either lol.
I'll definitely be messing around with him for the next couple days, along with Yun.

I'll post up some more after I mess around with the cast more, though I already don't like how ERyu and Oni feel/play.
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 pm

probably going to be a little while before I get this. Till then, brethren.
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Okay, it might take me a while to start messing around with Yun. I'm getting Yang's BnBs down easy as hell, so I'll probably ignore Yun for now lol. Oh, and Mince, Yang's DK can come out before the peak of his jump. I think his and Yang's are actually pretty much the same. Gonna have to test it out.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 pm

we can still fight Rude, Super is still accessible to us
Back to top Go down
Protocol

Protocol

PSN : protocol2000

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 pm

AE Notes about my players so far, I've only had about an hour to mess around, and I may be wrong about some stuff:

Blanka:
- His separation distance after rolling attack is shorter, like 1/3 shorter. I mostly try to only combo into this, and I don't randomly through them out as much as another player would (not as much fun) so this doesnt hurt me as much.
- River run slide has faster recovery,Love mixups with this, and again I only show it rarely and try not to be predictable with it.
- Can't S.HK poke as often (slow recovery), This is my main anti-air, works good but sometimes I use it as a poke, now that it recovers slower...well...you know...

Guile:
- couldn't see anything yet...but I will!

Dudley:
- S. forward HK comes out a lil slower, and may have slower recovery,
- ex duck added. I mostly link a duck after ex machine gun blow, so it didnt need to be faster, and if I duck randomly, it's only to close space or confuse a little bit by not following up with a punch. (if that makes sense), so one of these days I MAY find a reason to use this.

can't think of any more right now, more later on!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:33 am

a good follow for Duck is a throw. Yea it's expected now but it can still catch people off guard. Or just continue a block string.

I'm so jealous! I've been away from video games for a long time (only a day) but I just want to play!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 am

I don't even use Guile and I can tell he's worse in AE. His recovery increased and his damage went down. I think Capcom nerfed him a bit too hard. He's still playable but you're gonna have to work harder. DJ's the better candidate now. Mad

Also Yun can combo his Ex Zesshou off a TC but not a normal. (I think, can't remember right now. I test it later)
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:54 am

Popping in to say, I'll not be playing online untill sometime next month, so, don't have to much fun without me! lol

*EDIT*

I guess I'll use this time to work on some videos, uploading a Yang video right now, so check it out when you guys get the chance!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Sponsored content

AE is Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AE is Here!   AE is Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AE is Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Super Street Fighter IV-
Jump to: