Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Fuerte Tier List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Fuerte Tier List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Fuerte Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Fuerte Tier List   Fuerte Tier List I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 pm

So I'm making a separate list for the Luchador. With his "buffs" to his normals (which didn't do anything to help his game), Fuerte is still THE worst character in the game. He can't do jack squat to anyone. Personally, he has no matchups in his favor. The best he has is an even 5-5 and those are few. The number shows how Fuerte fares against him/her.

Fuerte
Abel: 4
Adon: 4
Akuma: 4
Balrog: 4
Blanka: 4
C. Viper: 5
Cammy: 5
Chun-Li: 5
Cody: 4
Dan: 4
Dee Jay: 4
Dhalsim: 4
Dudley: 5
E. Honda: 4
El Fuerte: N/A
Evil Ryu: 5
Fei Long: 3
Gen: 5
Gouken: 5
Guile: 5
Guy: 5
Hakan: 5
Ibuki: 4
Juri: 5
Ken: 4
M. Bison: 4
Makoto: 4
Oni: 5
Rose: 3
Rufus: 4
Ryu: 5
Sagat: 4
Sakura: 5
Seth: 4
T. Hawk: 4
Vega: 4
Yang: 3
Yun: 3
Zangief: 4

Last edited by Mincereth on Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

Fuerte Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuerte Tier List   Fuerte Tier List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:28 am

I don't buy the whole, Fuerte isn't good, thing. I think the reason he's so low on the tiers list is cause very few people bothered to use him. He's got the best mind games of any character, and his ability to bait and punish is insane. While his normals aren't the best, his RSF loop mixups are deadly. With all my experiance against Fuerte (More than any other character, lol) the only character I can win with, semi-consistently against him(yours) is Ken. lol

TL;DR

Fuerte is awesome, people are just to lazy to use him.

In my opinion, Cammy is currently the worst character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

Fuerte Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuerte Tier List   Fuerte Tier List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:10 am

IMO I say T Hawk or Hakan are the worse characters in the game. Cammy's playstyle has changed a lot do to her Cannon strike nerf but she's like a weaker Yun and Yang when up close. once ppl figure how to get in with her, you'll see how dangerous she is.

As for Fuerte I kind of disagree with his Yun and Yang matchup, I would think it'd be 6-4 instead of 7-3. Yun and Yang have low hp and stun all you need is a good mixup game and their down.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Fuerte Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuerte Tier List   Fuerte Tier List I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Cammy is still top even with the loss of her Cannon Strike. Her normals have been buffed a ton, making them the fastest in the game with great block stun and frame advantage.

T. Hawk and Hakan have a hard time getting in as well but at least T. Hawk can deal massive damage and Hakan can be very dangerous when oiled up (which you can do now more easily with the oil stacking).

Fuerte has to chip at a very slow pace to get his damage.

The reason for Yang/Yun being 7-3 is cause RSF doesn't truly work on them. Their reeling animation from being hit is like Ryu's, they get pushed far from the hit. They have very fast attacks, great pressure game, the have several ways to break Fuerte out of his Ex Hab Dash (his only get away move), it's terrible.

By no means am I going to stop using him. This is just how I feel the matchups go and shows what I need to do to work for that win.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Sponsored content

Fuerte Tier List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuerte Tier List   Fuerte Tier List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuerte Tier List
Page 1 of 1