Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Next level I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Next level

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

Next level Empty
PostSubject: Next level   Next level I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:51 pm

As I was talking about with Smooth and Shaady last night in the chatroom, I feel like I'm about to come off of my plateau and show moments of going beyond. I just can't seem to do it consistently, and I am asking for help in improving to the next level. I would like some help and advice in breaking through the barrier ahead of me. I've noticed that playing you guys more, as well as people like GeneralLuke and Chief713, that I'm improving 10-fold compared to how much I was fighting against some of the people from GFaqs.

I would appreciate this very much, and I would like to personally thank those who have at least pushed me this far. Much obliged gentlemen, you guys rock.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Next level Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next level   Next level I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 am

I would like to fight you soon. I would like to help if I can and would appreciate anything in return too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

Next level Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next level   Next level I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am

Sounds to me that you push yourself harder when you play ppl who are better/equal than you. To be consistent you have to keep pushing youself to get better. Like I told you before, you have to look at your current game and figure out what you're missing.

Most ppl learn from experience and losses. Never get discouraged if you lose either, it's a sign that tells you you are miss something; watch the replays and see why you loss.

Challenge more ppl and analyze yourself. Work on different aspects of your game as well, try new things and what not. For example try beating some one with just footies and see how you do. Or try different setups for combos. You'll be surprised how much it challenges you. All in all, I'm glad you're etting to a new level, I just hope I can reach a new one soon as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next level Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next level   Next level I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next level
Page 1 of 1