Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
I guess I apply here? lol I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

I guess I apply here? lol

Go down 
+2
Smooth
arsenal23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
arsenal23

arsenal23

PSN : NS_Arsenal_23

I guess I apply here? lol Empty
PostSubject: I guess I apply here? lol   I guess I apply here? lol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:44 am

Name: Nels
Games: SSF4, a lil bit of MvC 3, wishing to get into 3rd Strike (Ima broke gamer...lol. so I'll play anything, but these two games are what give my PS3 so much life right now).

well, I was on PSN this morning and ran into ruthenicshaady...we played for a bit, messed around and he referred me to come through here and sign up. I'm always up for games when I have the time. I have 2 weeks left before school starts back up for me. Since I'll be graduating in May (hooray!!!), idk if I'll be able to put in time like I have this summer. I'll still make time for sure when I can though...Street Fighter is a good stress reliever for me. haha.

I main Blanka, trying to sub Fei Long...never really dabbled in a competitive scene, flirted with GFAQS and SRK at one time, but just felt either intimidated (SRK) or it was just a troll-fest (GFAQS). just starting to grasp the nuances and intricacies of the games...any help is always appreciated!

I guess I apply here? lol N511484875_654087_315

Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: I guess I apply here? lol   I guess I apply here? lol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 am

Welcome Nels! Just about everyone in DSB is from GFAQs. Hope to play you soon, kinda glad we got another Blanka player...even though I hate him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
arsenal23

arsenal23

PostSubject: Re: I guess I apply here? lol   I guess I apply here? lol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:56 am

Thanx for the welcome! Yeah, it was back in the Vanilla + early days of Super when I was messing around with GFAQS. went by Pancho_2006 there. just never clicked for me there...and it would be nice to level up with peeps that are helpful!

I can understand the disdain for Blanka...I hate the mirror match myself. lol. I am hoping Im understanding the AE changes correctly...because if Fierce Horizontal BBall causes a knockdown? oooooooooooh yeeeeeeah!!!! haha.

but yeah, I should be on PSN later this evening/nighttime so I'll be up for some games. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: I guess I apply here? lol   I guess I apply here? lol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Awesome! Welcome to the family! You'll see that we're nothing like the elitist SRK players or troll/nubs of GFAQS (even though most of us started there). See you in the chat room later. Will also add you to my FL when I get the chance. Feel free to post in any thread and what not. We've come to know each other really well here. This is more of a gamer gathering, getting to know each other etc. where others are just purely one game type of thing. See you on the battle field!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

PostSubject: Re: I guess I apply here? lol   I guess I apply here? lol I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 pm

The "Yo MTV RAPS" parody on your shirt instantly gets you my vote.
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

PostSubject: Re: I guess I apply here? lol   I guess I apply here? lol I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:18 am

Welcome Nels! I can see the problem you have with SRK (I only go to the Iowa thread to talk to the guys from around here), as well as the trollfest that is GameFAQS. Hope to get some matches in with you soon guy! Also, it's a bit of a drive, but we have monthlies down here in Iowa if you want to try out an actual tournament sometime. The guys down here are pretty chill, so it's usually a pretty good time.
Back to top Go down
arsenal23

arsenal23

PostSubject: Re: I guess I apply here? lol   I guess I apply here? lol I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 am

thanx everyone for the warm welcomes! great playing Smooth, Mince and Blu earlier tonight.

MrMajik - hell yea, one of my fav shirts. when I seen it, had to cop. thanx!

Figgy - yeah, just didn't feel too welcomed there...borderline snobbish and I don't take kindly to elitist-like attitudes...lol (unless I know you personally or there's a comfort level there). I did post for a lil bit in our local Wisco thread....but then school and life in general got in the way the past year and I dropped SRK completely. kinda wanna post again (only for the Wisco thread, but still nervous about it). once I can get a reliable car going for me, yeah I could try to venture out to Iowa. i have some personal reasons for wanting to travel out there sometime in the future actually.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: I guess I apply here? lol   I guess I apply here? lol I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:07 am

Nice to see some new blood. Not a fan of Blanka, but the matchup experience will be good to have.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I apply here? lol   I guess I apply here? lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I apply here? lol
Page 1 of 1