Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Thread

Go down 
+2
arsenal23
Smooth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Since a handful of you guys got the game, I figured I would create our own section. So, I'll get it started! Very Happy

Good games to JB and Fei.

JB- Our connection wasn't the best but it was a lot of fun. I hope you make an account and start posting here soon.

Fei- Definitely want to play you again, I'm glad our connection was decent. I still have a long way to go b4 I get decent at this game. I'm loving Elena and Chun. I hope to get more games in soon! Btw I hope you don't mind but I uploaded 2 matches as a test. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
arsenal23

arsenal23

PSN : NS_Arsenal_23

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:47 pm

AYYYYYE!!!!! 3rd Strike section...nice. on that Denjin-Hadouken swag. Smile

tho I am really liking Makoto. thinking of trying to pick her up. but yeah, I might be on later today, and mos def tomorrow evening/nighttime. so hopefully some of us can get some games in!
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Definately wanna play again smooth! I've a long way to come in the game. Had a great time playing though!

Lets get at it Arsenal
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:48 pm

JB - Good games. I'll beast on you some more later. Jk, your Urien is tough man
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Looks like things are picking up! I got to see people playing in the chat and can't wait for the uploads!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:41 pm

I would say come watch but you don't have it. although one of us could game share it with you lol.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:14 am

That is true. Hint hint

I swear I was in beat mode earlier. Then Elena shows up... :p
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:19 am

I offered to game share it with Mince when the game came out, but he refused!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:36 am

It would just be pointless for me to accept it from you, even through gameshare, cause I know that I'd "never" play it. I never liked 3S and it won't change. But I would like to watch you guys fight, so start uploading to youtube!!!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:17 am

Lol @ Fei, Elena is godlike! Razz

@ Mince even if you didn't play it you could record it for us at a better quality; it looks like crap in 240p and the names aren't shown.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Is there a save function like SF4 where you can save your replays for me to record later?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Yeah but it doesn't show player's IDs
Back to top Go down
JB

JB

PSN : JB-FTW1

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm

even though the res is crap, 240p is enough to see whats going on, especially since i play on widescreen, ive been uploading some of my matches of urien, alex, and remy on a youtube channel i created for SF3: OE, if you guys wanna check it out its, "The4thStrike". right now most of the videos arent really good since i suck and facing people who probly been playing some years, guess the saying is true, "10 years too late." lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Games Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Thread   Good Games Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Thread
Page 1 of 1