Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
CManator's Team Tourney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

CManator's Team Tourney

Go down 
+5
Figgy
raij1n
Shaady
Mincereth
mrmajikbus45
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

CManator's Team Tourney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CManator's Team Tourney   CManator's Team Tourney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Btw good luck to you guys, can't wait to see either team win this thing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: CManator's Team Tourney   CManator's Team Tourney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:48 pm

So both teams were OCV'd in the first round...bummer lol
But we still had fun and it was great to fight good players. We were all too cocky (and you have to admit, it was true cockiness too, not joking around). But we're still improving and we need to get out there and fight more. GGS guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: CManator's Team Tourney   CManator's Team Tourney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:14 am

Yea we got owned.. It's alright, just lets me know I need to learn by fighting more people and stop dropping combos..
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: CManator's Team Tourney   CManator's Team Tourney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:34 am

We're they all GFAQS players? I only recognize half of them...the two teams we played I've never seen their names on the forums b4.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: CManator's Team Tourney   CManator's Team Tourney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:24 am

I JUST watched the tourny vids, and I'm absolutely flabbergasted o.O

Mince: Why didn't you use Buki!?!?!!!!

Pabbs: You did pretty good, and I actually thought you were gonna take him down.

Shaady: I haven't played with you in forever, and you've improved ALOT since then, but you jump way to often, and you kept going for the exact same setups over and over, poke more!

BB: I felt bad for you cause mirrors can be a complete mind fuck.

Majik: You did pretty well too, but you should have conserved your meter for FK Fadc out safety.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: CManator's Team Tourney   CManator's Team Tourney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 am

I was off after playing Majik and Chief right b4. I was in the mind set of defense and no offense lol. I usually do well in Gen mirrors, I should have used Chun instead to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CManator's Team Tourney   CManator's Team Tourney - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CManator's Team Tourney
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2