Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
October 3rd - October 9th I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

October 3rd - October 9th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

October 3rd - October 9th Empty
PostSubject: October 3rd - October 9th   October 3rd - October 9th I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 pm

--- Almost two years after French courts ruled in favour of Nintendo DS flash cartridge sellers, prosecutors won their appeal. The Paris Court of Appeals ruled against six companies responsible for selling devices similar to the R4 that allow users to run unapproved code (commonly pirated games) on Nintendo's DS.

--- The Apple chairman and former CEO who made personal computers, smartphones, tablets, and digital animation mass-market products passed away today, 10/5.

--- Oct 7th is Abs's bday! Happy birthday Abs!

--- Oct 9th is Smooth's Bday! Happy birthday Smooth-XLR!

--- Writers Alec Sokolow and Joel Cohen have revealed to IGN that a Farmville movie may be on its way to theaters.

--- Our own Majikbus45 has provided an awesome write-up for how to mod our Nintendo Wii to play all old and new games

--- Please tell me people actually read these weekly updates and that I'm not just wasting time lol
To prove it, tell me WTH this thing is --> monkey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: October 3rd - October 9th   October 3rd - October 9th I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:38 pm

I read them every time and that thing is supposed to be a monkey...lol
Back to top Go down
Protocol

Protocol

PSN : protocol2000

PostSubject: Re: October 3rd - October 9th   October 3rd - October 9th I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am

or maybe a baby w/ pacifier and an eclipse? yeah I check it out every time, I love vidya game news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 3rd - October 9th   October 3rd - October 9th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 3rd - October 9th
Page 1 of 1