Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
November 7th - November 13th I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

November 7th - November 13th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

November 7th - November 13th Empty
PostSubject: November 7th - November 13th   November 7th - November 13th I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Sorry for the delayed weekly announcements. Been out playing raquetball today. Also have viruses and trojans on my computer that I got from downloading/watching bad things Sad
I also apologize for lack of different gaming/tech/media news. Nearly everything have been about the release of MW3 and Skyrim.

--- 6000 copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 were stolen in an armed robbery in France the weekend prior to the release of the game. Tear gas and knives were used in heist.

--- World of Warcraft subscriptions are down 800,000 in the past 3 months. Released in 2004, it's still regarded as one of the most popular games to date with over 10 million subscribers still playing.

--- In an interview with Wired regarding The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, director Todd Howard said the massive role playing game will "feature a never-ending stream of procedurally generated content, giving players an infinite number of things to do." By this statement, this game is never ending and is a game one can play forever.

--- Some major changes are coming to the Xbox Live main website. The "My Xbox" section is being removed and being replaced by a function called "Social" which will provide more information on what your friends are doing on Xbox Live. Included in this update is a new feature called Beacons. Beacons let you mark games you want to play with others, making it easier to find friends who want to play the same games.

--- The hit novel turned tv series Game of Thrones has received the green light for an RPG. No word yet on who will make the game.

--- Earlier this week, the web was set ablaze with new rumors regarding the next-generation Xbox, otherwise known as the Xbox 720 and allegedly codenamed ‘Loop.’ The original report suggested that the new system would be cheaper and smaller than the Xbox 360, be based on Windows 9 and sport ARM processing architecture. Most importantly, the source alleged that the new console would make its debut at E3 next year.

--- The Simpsons arcade game, one of the most popular games to grace arcades everywhere, may finally see a release again. The Australian ratings board slapped a "PG" on The Simpsons Arcade Game and credited Backbone Entertainment as the "author" and Konami as the publisher.

--- A New Zealand retailer listed God of War 4 will release on September 28th, 2012. Sony has not confirmed a release for a new game but there was a job listing that may confirm this rumor.

--- Cryptic Studios announced earlier this year that it would be turning Star Trek Online into a free-to-play MMO at some point in 2011, but that timetable has now been pushed back into 2012. January 17, 2012.

--- The Xbox 360 and the Nintendo 3DS (and the DS) led US hardware sales for the month of October according to the NPD. Microsoft's console saw a 20% growth from last October and 3DS/DS sales were up 25%. According to Microsoft they sold 393,000 units last month allowing them to continue their reign as the top console in US for 2011. Nintendo and Sony have not released their specific console numbers for October at this time. Overall October was a good month for hardware sales.

--- The grandfather of MMOs, EverQuest 2 is going free-to-play sometime in December after a 7-year long run as one of the most popular RPGs on the market. After speaking with an enthusiastic Dave Georgeson, Executive Producer of EQ2, it seems that the transition will be a fantastic one all around and that longtime EQ2 players will especially be pleased with the move over to free-to-play.

--- Users on Batman: Arkham City's official forums are posting widespread reports of their Xbox 360 save files being deleted without warning. In an ongoing thread, many users report dozens of hours of progress lost thanks to the bug. Some users have speculated that the problem may be related to the Catwoman DLC pack, though that hasn't been confirmed.

--- While Activision announced that they sold a mind-boggling 6.5 million copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in 24 hours, the company also mentioned that they donated a generous $3 million to the Call of Duty Endowment. The CoD Endowment is a non-profit public benefit corporation founded by Bobby Kotick that seeks to provide job placement and training for veterans. So far the Endowment has provided more than $1.5 million in grants and scholarships to veterans' organizations across the country since 2009.

--- Activision claims to have sold 6.5 million copies of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in 24 hours, making it the most successful entertainment launch of anything, ever. The game took $400 million in sales in one day, according to ChartTrack estimates, beating Black Ops by $40 million and Modern Warfare 2 by $90 million. Both those games set the previous records for day-one sales.

--- Warner Bros. has reportedly greenlit a live-action/animated feature film based on the LEGO building blocks and slated it for release in 2014.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

November 7th - November 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: November 7th - November 13th   November 7th - November 13th I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Live action legos? LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel

November 7th - November 13th
Page 1 of 1