Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
God of War 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

God of War 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

God of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: God of War 3   God of War 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:16 am

Don't know how many of you got it last night but I did and it's absolutely awesome. Plays just like GOW 1 & 2 with lots of tweaks to improve it. Firstly, the graphics are beautiful. Best I've seen in a long time. The quick time events now have the buttons on the sides of the screen so you just have to use your peripheral instead of looking for what button to press (which allows you to continue watching the action). Plus the fact that the Titans themselves happen to be the "levels" is huge! And going against the God of Olympus...sheer craziness! Must buy for those that loved the first two games and if you love hack n slash.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
BChizzle

God of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of War 3   God of War 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:23 pm

This game is jaw dropping. Graphics are freakin insane .. gameplay almost look better than cut scenes
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

God of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of War 3   God of War 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm

yall in love with that game loooooooool
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Sponsored content

God of War 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of War 3   God of War 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of War 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Other Games-
Jump to: