Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Just picked up Heavy Rain today I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Just picked up Heavy Rain today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

Just picked up Heavy Rain today Empty
PostSubject: Just picked up Heavy Rain today   Just picked up Heavy Rain today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 am

Played for about 6 hours straight and I'm not finished with it yet. Great game IMO. If any of you loved Indigo Prophecy...this is a must have. Actually this is a must have for all PS3 owners Smile
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Just picked up Heavy Rain today   Just picked up Heavy Rain today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:07 am

wasn't a fan of Indigo Prophecy (my friend had it and we tried to play through it but it just wasn't for us, she yelled at me for her buying it, I have no idea why lol)

the demo doesn't do the game justice probably but if that's how the game is, I don't know if it's for me (I always try demos before buying, knowing a game for a short amount of time is enough to tell if it's buyable or not)

keep at it though! I love hearing everyone's takes on video games and how they review them (you should make a review of it on your own like how IGN does it, I'd trust you guys more than I trust them cause they are totally biased)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Just picked up Heavy Rain today   Just picked up Heavy Rain today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:30 pm

I played the demo, the fat guys part was fun as hell, but the guy who looks like Mulder was boring as hell... lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: Just picked up Heavy Rain today   Just picked up Heavy Rain today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:39 pm

yea thats about the boringest part in the whole game. i give the demo maybe a 6-7 out of 10. But the main game ill give it at least 8.5 out of 10. Maybe I'll do a review...if i have time
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

PostSubject: Re: Just picked up Heavy Rain today   Just picked up Heavy Rain today I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:41 am

I played through the demo as well, and daaaamn! I freaking loved Indigo Prophecy when I played it (I'm all about the story telling in a game), so I guess it makes sense that I'd like Heavy Rain. I need to pick up a copy of it sometime when I actually have a chance....
Back to top Go down
StaceFace

StaceFace

PostSubject: Re: Just picked up Heavy Rain today   Just picked up Heavy Rain today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:19 am

This game is insane. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just picked up Heavy Rain today   Just picked up Heavy Rain today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just picked up Heavy Rain today
Page 1 of 1