Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Your Reserve Team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Your Reserve Team

Go down 
+3
Fistvsface
Teez
Mincereth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Your Reserve Team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Reserve Team   Your Reserve Team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:50 pm

I'm not home this weekend, I'm up in New Hampshire and my friends don't have MVC3 (let alone a PS3) *mow* Crying or Very sad Of all the weekends, why this one did you have to be free? Lame!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

PostSubject: Re: Your Reserve Team   Your Reserve Team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:11 pm

might be on next weekend (very tentative), so we'll see lololol
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Your Reserve Team   Your Reserve Team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Ill be on next week after I'm back from Antigua. It'll be on beetches
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Your Reserve Team   Your Reserve Team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:29 pm

you've only been gone for like a week, thought you'd be gone for a month-ish?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Your Reserve Team   Your Reserve Team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:57 am

Chris (Machine gun) /Zero (Srk) /Tron (Gustaff Flame)

Chris: I have him as my point character because he is a beast at building meter. He has damaging combos and can play annoying keepaway with jump down C. Lack of mobility hurts him though. Chris has excellent priority on his air throw and that can lead into a damaging combo. His magnum beats most other projectiles in the game and the few that he loses to, I can use Tron's gustaff fire assist to nullify the projectile and blast them with magnum.

Zero: Really good rushdown and the character in my team that is usually the one that deals the most damage. Both Chris's assist and Tron's assist relaunch the opponent after an otg sentsuizan for more damage. Zero is super easy to use and his buster combos are godlike. BnB into his rainbow super X-factor into a double rainbow is so preety. OMG OMG !!! Its a double RAINBOW.

Tron: Her assist is godlike enought said. Super fun combos and jump. c is awesome. X-Factor spam drill punch is sooooooooo awesome. she can combo three rush punchs into a launcher and it does so much chip if blocked. Really unsafe though. Her servbot launch time hyper is really great to DHC into my teamates hypers.
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

PostSubject: Re: Your Reserve Team   Your Reserve Team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Wesker (Samurai Edge) /Super Skrull (Tenderizer)/ Sent (Sent Force Charge)

Wesker: I love having Wesker as my point. He's an amazing battery, and just plain damage dealer for me. I've gotten pretty damn good with his OTG combos using SS's assist, and can actually 1 combo kill any character if I have the time to set up (Not too hard, just need 3 meter and possibly X Factor)

Super Skrull: My anti zoning/bullshit character! You'd be surprised as to how many people get caught by his command grab, which combos into L Tenderizer into Hyper for decent damage. Apart from that, I still need to learn some better combos with him...but that shouldn't take too long.

Sent: What?! His assist is too godlike for my team! I can use it to keep pressure with Wesker (Or cross up shenanigans with teleport), and trap people with it and Skrull! Apart from that, Sent is Sent. I can do his typical combos easily, but those aren't really hard to do honestly.
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

PostSubject: Re: Your Reserve Team   Your Reserve Team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:48 pm

I've started to use wesker now too, he's really freaking good. X23 was kind of pissing me off with her weenie health and lag-owned playstyle. Haven't decided whether or not to make him my pointman or my anchor, though. I might switch it up between him and tron.
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

PostSubject: Re: Your Reserve Team   Your Reserve Team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Yeah, Wesker can do some insane things. If you have an assist that can keep the opponent in the air slightly after an OTG, you can actually relaunch them for more damage. Also, something I didn't know until Trag13 pointed it out, but if you press both assists with one meter, you can actually Hyper out of his OTG (You can't normally).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Reserve Team   Your Reserve Team - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Reserve Team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2