Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinto

Shinto

PSN : Crimson_Thirst

TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) Empty
PostSubject: TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)   TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Hey guys, I've been very inactive to say the least, but Mince convinced me to start posting again lol.
Anyways, here's my Youtube account. I don't have a lot of interesting stuff atm since I posted 3 vids for criticism, 1 because I got in an argument and 1 to test out 3SOE YT upload.

https://www.youtube.com/hamiltonshinto
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)   TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Welcome back buddy! It's been awhile!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)   TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Welcome back, I hope we can play 3SO/SSF4 soon!
Back to top Go down
Shinto

Shinto

PostSubject: Re: TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)   TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Sure thing guys! Though probably not likely this week, got a test on Friday and another on Monday to worry about. Maybe next week as I'll need practice for a small Orlando tourney Jebailey is running.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)   TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Good luck with your tests as well as the tourney!
I added you to the list of youtube posters in the widget on the left, can't wait to see matches!
Back to top Go down
Shinto

Shinto

PostSubject: Re: TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)   TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Yeah, when I'm available I'm gonna try to get some footage of my friend (IMO one of the best in this part of FL) who happens to play a scary Akuma. That is, if he's not weirded out that I'm recording matches all of a sudden lol.
His handle is petey_did_it but like me, the matches he has up on YT are mostly losses. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shinto

Shinto

PostSubject: Re: TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)   TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:05 am

Done with tests for a while so if anyone wants to have some recorded matches let me know!
Otherwise I'm just gonna post vids of me getting owned on ranked lol.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)   TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Welcome back Abso! Definetly gonna hafta get some matches in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)   TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Start coming to the chat more and fighting fellow players!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)   TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheAbsolution vids (under Crimson_Thirst handle)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Descrubify :: Videos-
Jump to: