Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Sakura Combo... but how? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Sakura Combo... but how?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

Sakura Combo... but how? Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Combo... but how?   Sakura Combo... but how? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:40 am

Ok, so the other day, I was fighting BB, and I land a 3-hit combo. What bugs is that I can't recreate the combo, as much as I've tried. If anyone else to could test this, or look up wotever data would confirm/disprove this. I don't know if I'm crazy, or not, lol. But if it in fact DOES work, and I'm NOT crazy, then it'll be a powerful tool.

Anyways, the combo was F.Mk - Cr.Mk - Fireball.

This was against (I believe) Gen. Crouch blocking.

I'm gonna try some more. It would suck if it did work, but only against him, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Combo... but how?   Sakura Combo... but how? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:26 am

Was it on counter hit?
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Combo... but how?   Sakura Combo... but how? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 am

I don't believe it was? I'm gonna test it some more today.

If I can figure this out, and it turns out it works, even on SOME of the cast, she'll have an mindblowing tool of epic proportions, lol.

Imagine, overhead - Cr.Mk - ex.tatsus

Or if for whatever reason that fails, she could always overhead - cr.mk - fireball - fadc - cr.hp - ex.tatsu.

I'm getting my hopes up... lol
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Combo... but how?   Sakura Combo... but how? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:56 am

Maybe you got visited by the lag fairy
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Combo... but how?   Sakura Combo... but how? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 am

Maybe, but I wouldn't think she has the power or authority to magicaly create combos?
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Combo... but how?   Sakura Combo... but how? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Ok, so I did some testing this morning, and here is my conclusion.

It DOES work, but not how I had originaly thought. You can only follow up her overhead(Flower Kick) on counter, and it is done with Cr.Lk, not Cr.Mk. I also searched the youtube, and came across a video showing something similar, but different. That being, against Adon, you can follow up overhead with Cr.Hp on counter.

I have also extended the combo to (Close Counter)F.Mk - Cr.Lk - Ex.Tatsu - ~~~

(Close Counter)F.Mk - Cr.Lk can be used on EVERYONE in the cast, except Hakan, who gets pushed back out of range.

(Close Counter)F.Mk - Cr.Lk - Ex.Tatsu can only be used on Makoto, Seth, Gouken, Gen, Sakura, Guy, Zangief, El Fuerte, Fei Long, and (Sometimes) Abel. With Abel, for some reason, there is about a 85% chance the Ex.Tatsu will whiff over him.

(Close Counter)F.Mk - Cr.Lk - Ex.Tatsu will not work on Sagat and Balrog. They will block the Ex.Tatsu, leaving you safe.

(Close Counter)F.Mk - Cr.Lk - Ex.Tatsu will not fully work on T.Hawk, Rufus, and Blanka. The Ex.Tatsu will crossup, leaving you unsafe and very punishable.

(Close Counter)F.Mk - Cr.Lk - Ex.Tatsu will not connect with Ryu, Ken, E.Honda, Ibuki, Dudley, Akuma, Dan, Oni, Yun, Juri, Chun-Li, Dhalsim, C.Viper, M.Bison, Cammy, Dee Jay, Cody, Yun, Evil Ryu, Guile, Vega, Adon, or Rose. The Ex.Tatsu will whiff completely over them, leaving you unsafe and very punishable.

I have dubbed this combo, the Flower Counter Combo. And have provided the following visual reference.

https://youtu.be/XJsHy6qFLc0

Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Combo... but how?   Sakura Combo... but how? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:33 pm

DGWeasel wrote:

(Close Counter)F.Mk - Cr.Lk can be used on EVERYONE in the cast, except Hakan, who gets pushed back out of range.

I'm gonna go with cause he's awesome, or maybe capcom put more thought into the oil mechanic then we think :0
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Combo... but how?   Sakura Combo... but how? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:41 am

Hakan is broken cause I can't fllower counter him! Nerf I say! NERF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Combo... but how?   Sakura Combo... but how? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Combo... but how?
Page 1 of 1