Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Apologize for the absence.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Apologize for the absence....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arsenal23

arsenal23

PSN : NS_Arsenal_23

Apologize for the absence.... Empty
PostSubject: Apologize for the absence....   Apologize for the absence.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:26 pm

idk where I can post this, so ima just do it here...lol. but my bad for not having posted the past few weeks/months...things have been hectic for me...with school/work/personal life....but things are starting to calm down a lil. still busy as all hell tho. somewhat lack of internet on campus is killin me and my SF 4/3rd Strike/MvC 3 playtime, although I have discovered a lil fighting game group of players here at the Uni...so ima see what I can do against them.

First time around, my sub/scrubby Fei-Long did ok (didn't bring out my beast at all yet...haha), but got bodied in MvC 3 tho. 3rd Strike, they couldnt stop my Denjin for a while. hopefully I can shake off a lil rust every now and then here when I can.

Ima try my best to log on PSN when I can at friends' houses or whenever I visit back home (which will be Halloween weekend), but when i do, I tend to let my friends/family mess around online. But I am hoping to be able to get some matches with you guys again around the times I do log on! I'll send invites whenever I spot you guys online. Hope all is well with everyone and I'll def start to post more!

P.S: Watching Season's Beatings....pretty damn cool. Uryo's Sakura is amazing and I'm learning some stuff just by watching Mago's Fei Long alone. Ima make it a mission to attend next year. haha.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Apologize for the absence....   Apologize for the absence.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:10 pm

It's all good buddy, keep it cool!

We're all watching Seasons Beatings as well. PR Balrog totally put Mago on blast for walking up to him and just throwing lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
arsenal23

arsenal23

PostSubject: Re: Apologize for the absence....   Apologize for the absence.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:30 pm

that Rog...ugh. haha. yeah, PR Rog def put Mago on blast. That time-out victory made me yell a bit, like "yo, you do NOT have the life lead!" lol.

and at the same time, these Milwaukee Brewers are frustrating me right now! ahhhh.
Back to top Go down
arsenal23

arsenal23

PostSubject: Re: Apologize for the absence....   Apologize for the absence.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Uryo making Poongko look free.....damn. Go Sakura! haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologize for the absence....   Apologize for the absence.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologize for the absence....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Descrubify :: General Discussion-
Jump to: