Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!

Go down 
+3
Mincereth
Smooth
mrmajikbus45
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! Empty
PostSubject: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:41 pm

I'm planning on getting a new TV, and well I may hold a tournament to give my old one to. The TV I'm getting rid of is my gigantic 61" RCA rear projection HDTV. There is ZERO wrong with this TV, wife just wants a flatscreen. She's not happy, no one's happy. My camera on my phone sucks, and that's my 5 year old standing next to it to show size comparison. Hyper clear picture, rear projection CRT style HD (means NO lag), and was just serviced in June for its annual. The light guns in it were replaced in 2010, so its basically a brand new TV. I'll even deliver it personally, and hook it up for ya. (Looking for a reason to travel) Who's interested?

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Great TV, if you do hold a tourney for it. I'll definitely try my best to win it. My mom brought an HD TV and wasn't too happy with the quality of the picture. It'd make a good early Xmas gift lol. Then again I could always give her mine and take that one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:04 pm

I would like to compete for it, but why don't you sell it? You'll get good money out of it...or give it tot he kid for his room? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Don't want to sell it, figured it'd find a good home with a gamer due to its no lag. Also, like I said, looking for a reason to travel. Auron has a 42" LCD on his wall behind a glass case, so he doesn't accidentally damage it. There's your answer. More responses will get me more apt to hold this tournament.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:07 am

Damn, I'd be down. And in it to win it. Me and the wife are about to get aplace, it'd make a great addition haha.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:48 am

I actually vote give it to Fei lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:55 am

Lol I 2nd that. Although I still wouldn't mind having another tourney.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Wouldn't be much of a travel if I won it, lol.

Hold a tourny, we could call it, "A DSB Charity Event: Fight To Give Fei A TV"

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:13 pm

wait so has this started in any way? Cause I want a Tv Sad
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Im in, i wanna place better than last this time Smile
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Haha so the fight to give to Fei has been sought after Slayn and Shaady

There probably is no chance to hold it over Thanksgiving weekend cause I know some people won't be around. Majik, did you want to run this tourney?
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Well I dont really have a use for a TV the size of that in my apartment, so I'm gonna try and win to help fei out lol. Also it'd be good beating the person who helped me as a noob adon.
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Mincereth wrote:
Haha so the fight to give to Fei has been sought after Slayn and Shaady

There probably is no chance to hold it over Thanksgiving weekend cause I know some people won't be around. Majik, did you want to run this tourney?

thanksgiving weekend? That happened a month and a half ago you crazy american Razz
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanksgiving weekend is this weekend? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!   Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majik's gettin a new TV, may be important to you!
Page 1 of 1