Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
dealing with Jump back HK I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

dealing with Jump back HK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

dealing with Jump back HK Empty
PostSubject: dealing with Jump back HK   dealing with Jump back HK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:43 am

I havent found one of these types of players in a while, but a friend of mine asked how to deal with ryu's backjump hk constantly. Like.. Grab life lead, then do jumping heavy over and over. If you dont have a projectile type, the match is really draggy, and really irritating.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: dealing with Jump back HK   dealing with Jump back HK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 am

Find a good EX move.

Corner them.

Laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: dealing with Jump back HK   dealing with Jump back HK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:43 am

let them continue to jump back into the corner, these people never seem to realize that they don't want to be in the corner (it's rare for players to have enough foundation in their skills to hold themselves well there).

what character are they using?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Shaady

Shaady

PostSubject: Re: dealing with Jump back HK   dealing with Jump back HK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Well usually ken or ryu, never saw it with anyone else.

Last edited by Shaady on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: dealing with Jump back HK   dealing with Jump back HK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:19 pm

You friend i splaying a shoto? Have them slowly walk forward, throw a fireball once in a while, then when near the opponent, wait for them to jump then SRK, shotos lost their escape tatsu
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PostSubject: Re: dealing with Jump back HK   dealing with Jump back HK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Yea, i guess that'll work, lol i can use that to my advantage too.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: dealing with Jump back HK   dealing with Jump back HK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:04 pm

It's really a slow paced game at that point. The moment you give in to frustration and start chasing them, you fell into their game and you're more than likely to lose if you get angrier about it. Stay calm and just build meter if you want.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: dealing with Jump back HK   dealing with Jump back HK I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Make sure to taunt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dealing with Jump back HK   dealing with Jump back HK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dealing with Jump back HK
Page 1 of 1