Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
King of Fighters 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

King of Fighters 13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

King of Fighters 13 Empty
PostSubject: King of Fighters 13   King of Fighters 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:54 am

This game looks amazing I must say...a 2D masterpiece. While I probably won't get it since I know I'll lose my thumb or have to get a stick to play it, but I figured I would show one of the trials for the characters (maybe post more later). VesperArcade noted that KOFXIII has the most difficult trials, they've played (check the description of the video for details). It's noted that you have to return to neutral in order to do the moves which I find amazing and a real test of dexterity. Laughing Take a look and see if you would be willing to try this on a pad or even a stick.

Here's the ranking (1-10):

MVC3 - 3
SSF4 - 4
3rd Strike - 5
UMVC3 - 5
Blazblue - 9
KOF 13 - 10

Side note: I know I will be getting the soundtrack for the game though lol!

Look at the hand movement after trial 6! Shocked

Last edited by Smooth on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Mai and K')
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters 13   King of Fighters 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:36 am

The fact you have to return to neutral is crazy. Anytime I'm doing a combo, I know I'm not returning to neutral lol
I like the way they have the button configuration for the trials at the top. Trials is where MVC3/UMVC3 failed for me (it's stupid to have it on the left side and scroll as you're performing the combo).

When did you get rid of the UMVC part of your signature?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters 13   King of Fighters 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:39 am

2 days ago? I'm having trouble finding a team that I like. I'm thinking of trying Felicia(Strider or She-Hulk)/Trish/Ghost but I'm not sure how I feel about having Ghost as anchor. It's frustrating finding that balance. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters 13   King of Fighters 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:24 pm

It's tough choosing

I'm definitely done buying fighters. Two is more than enough for me. If I get anymore, I'll be too wound up between them all. I don't even play MK9 but I have it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters 13   King of Fighters 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of Fighters 13
Page 1 of 1