Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Rage Mail!!!

Go down 
+4
Figgy
Slaynman
Mincereth
arsenal23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
arsenal23

arsenal23

PSN : NS_Arsenal_23

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:19 pm

sorry for the absence once again, the tail end of the semester + finals kicked me in the shins. lol. But managed to pull off a 3.3 GPA tho, so it went well amidst the chaos...haha. Very Happy

the inspiration for this topic stems from last night. Had family over and they wanted to watch me play some Ranked w/ Blanka. Im hella rusty, but decided to try it out anyways. Did pretty well until I ran into a Guile player who just talked mad shit. Called me lucky noob bitch (or something along those lines). No No No

So I replied with a penis insignia (entertain the fam) and he challenged me first to 3 wins. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Im like f' it....I win, it'll be the first time I win a set, let alone 1st time anyone's ever challenged me online...AND I get to piss off a troll. I lose, I'll learn because I really dislike the Guile matchup. Its a matchup I never got to fully grasp so any EXP would be great. afro afro afro

We played.

He perfected me once, sent some more hate mail and right after that, I get a perfect. cheers

the set read...Blanka - 3, Guile - 1. king

Punished whiffed Sonic Booms/Flash Kicks, bait Flash Kicks/Ultra 1, hop, hop and hop some more, played MAD footsies too....lol. oh, Guile's cr.HK is BAD BAD BAD to use against' Blanka with Ultra 1. hehe. geek

he kept on calling me garbage, noob grabbing bitch, etc., etc. It was awesome tho. Shutting up a troll AND a Guile player (PSN: Machiavelli2000). Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

So this thread is for anyone who's ever experience rage of any sorts from anyone online and share that experience. Be cool to read others' exp when it comes to rage mail/rage quits/etc., etc.

Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:35 pm

I would love if you could put exactly what he wrote as well. It'll be hilarious to see what he wrote.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:34 pm

I never get hate mail in fighting games, what am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Oooh oooh oooh Mince, that's the salty Guile player I was telling you about! I played that dude a couple months back (Thought that name sounded familiar, so I had to look back into my messages), and he did the exact same thing for me. I ended up beating him 3-0 (And Guile is one of Honda's worst matchups lol) and the guy shut right up with his trash talk...until I taunted him about it. I've still got those matches saved on my PS3. Smile
Back to top Go down
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:46 pm

I know that PSN, and slaughtered him myself as Gief. He's nothing special.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 pm

I haven't gotten hatemail for a long time, and most of it was very forgetable.

But, I guess I have a few things to share on this topic Smile

(Quoted from Gamefaqs) 1st, a story; SF4 - SS-Dasreich

Lol, I almost played him once, he quit the second he saw that I picked chun, and then accused me of spamming legs at him, which is funny, cause we never played eachother, and I never use legs.

I ended up talking to him for like, 3 days, about 10-15 msgs a day, I was being all polite an stuff, and he was being a ****, so on the third day I told him he sucked at street fighter and will never even get decent if he didn't play against all the characters or even bother learning to tech throw. Then he got all upset and talked more smack and accused me of "starting things", he then told me to meet him in real life(I lol'd).

(Quoted from Gamefaqs) Now a transcript; SF4 - SS-Dasreich's Alt

Random Guy: you run fast noob
Me: Lol, kicked your ***. (etc etc) Nice combos by the way, what was that? Jab jab jab?
Random Guy: it's funny how you talk **** but cant back it up and run like a *****. i feel sorry for you rookie
Me: Can't back it up? I very soundly pounded your *** into the ground. (etc etc) You should get a new hobby, I suggest stamp collecting.
Random Guy: i suggest you stop crying like a little ***** and play me again or go suck your moms ****
Random Guy: better yet, im drunk and tired play me again tomorrow after you get some practice
Me: Lol, I suppose that would explain your rage. Your the one who's cryin. You got beat, bad, fair and square. It happens, get used to it. (etc ect)
Random Guy: whatever rog is one of my worst players, yet you ran before i got to play my best character
Me: Sure sure, excuses excuses. Future tip, you should start with your best so you don't look like a scrub when you get beat. (etc etc)
Random Guy: (etc etc) why lead with your best if you know your going to win? when you can just practice your worse
Me: (etc etc) But have fun with you "practice"
*Blocked*
(The "(etc etc)"'s are pointless banter, mostly me telling him to stop bein so hot headed)

And lastly, a Video of hatemail; SSF4 - MrKramerstein

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:41 am

Wow DG, that's funny. Is Hakan just so awesome that no one cares if they lose to him? Seriously, I wanna know where you guys are meeting all these angry people.
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 pm

I play Adon, and I've never gotten hatemail Sad.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:56 pm

You're not doing it right.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Well, it seems to me that most of the hate mailing noobs stopped playing after SF4, lol.

I get tons of hate mail from MW2 though, most of which is lol-worthy, and I shut them up but good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Sponsored content

Rage Mail!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Mail!!!   Rage Mail!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage Mail!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: Super Street Fighter IV-
Jump to: