Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Movie Recommendations?

Go down 
+8
DGWeasel
StaceFace
Simply
PABBS78046
Figgy
Smooth
Mincereth
squishybee
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Alice in wonderland is creepy scary. I'm watching many movies cause its a seven hour drive from dallas to my hometown of laredo. Ohhh I know this isn't amazing to you all, but I got to see snow Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:58 pm

whooo snow! lol and I didn't think Alice was scary at all! psh kids
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Are u kidding me? That scarecrow is freaking scary. So is the tin man. Let's not forget about the talking face. Ugh that thing was ugly
Back to top Go down
squishybee

squishybee

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 pm

lolol thats a lot of movies! do you guys have any scary movie recommendations? because i know whenever we try to watch one someone says is scary, it always disappoints us. haha dont rent those stupid asian scary movies at blockbuster because they usually aren't scary -___-
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:00 pm

you sure you got the right movie Pabbs? lol

mmmm Shaq starred in a movie about him being a Genie but I forgot what it's called, it was a horrifying movie (I can't find the name of the movie, I think they erased it from existence lol)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Yea I think I got the right movie mince. Oh. Oh oh oh the shaq movie is called kazam or shazam I forgot. Your right mince that's a really scary movie. Tracy I don't know if splinter is a scary movie but I thought it was a good movie. If ur into the supernatural, watch el orfanato also known as the orphanage. Really good foreing movie. Yo mince is there any way to indent and skip lines on a phone?
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Just watched the sf2 animated movie. That movie surprised me in so many ways. It contains nudity ala chun li and a awesome bison. Never expected chun li to let a cameran come into her shower. I knew she was a whore
Back to top Go down
squishybee

squishybee

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:31 pm

omg i watched the orphanage before and it was crazy!! who wouldve thought!
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:35 pm

1..2...3 toca en la pared. That part freaked me out. When she's knocking on the door and all the little ghost kids start appearing one by one. Poor benigna. She got messed up. really bad. Walking across the street a truck hits her. Rips apart her face and she's still alive. OUCH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Speaking of orphanage, you should watch the Orphan. The little girl that comes out in there is cuter than DG'S daughter. Precious is also a great movie but monique disgusts me. The chick doesn't shave. Lovely Bones is also a good movie.
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Oh.oh.oh 1 more thing. WHITE CHICKS. I love that movie. I never get bored of watching it. Pineapple express is also a funny movie if ur into comedy
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:16 am

Squishy, if you want a scary movie, and haven't seen it yet, watch John Carpenter's: The Thing, it was made in 1985, so it's old, but I STILL TO THIS DAY love that movie. It's my #1 pick of all time, but it helps to watch it in complete darkness, during the winter, just before you walk somewere, lol.

I would also suggest Wrong Turn 1, not for it's 'scare' factor though, I found it to be hilarious.

I also refuse to watch Halloween 2(The new one). The first one was a joke, it was incredibly predictable & hilarious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:32 am