Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread

Go down 
+4
Mincereth
Leon
squishybee
Figgy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread Empty
PostSubject: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Yeah, I have to do this at pretty much every forum I go to. So, anyone else have tattoos and/or piercings? I've got 7 tattoos (currently), and my ears pierced. Sorry for the crappy images (And lack of one, but it's hard as hell trying to take a picture of your back by yourself!), I suck at lighting and whatnot with photography. (Note: The one missing is the Least Mark of Warding from the Eboron campaign from D&D 3.5 on my right shoulder blade)
Now...pictures!

The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread Leftarm

The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread Leftcalf

The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread Rightankle

The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread Rightarm

The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread Ribs

The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread Utdidismhfy
Back to top Go down
squishybee

squishybee

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:32 pm

your tattoos are insane!! i would never be brave enough to get one lolol
i do have my ears pierced though Very Happy but i cant wear earrings because of sensitive skin -_-" yea its stupid lolol
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 pm

those are some awesome tattoos. i have no piercings or tattoos. too scared to get 1 lolol
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:43 pm

yeah my tattoo is lame compared so I'm not gonna show mine lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
squishybee

squishybee

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:44 pm

oooh you have one too??? lolol you should show us! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Yeah, I was kinda nervous about getting my first one done. Seeing that needle freaks you out at first, but it's not really that bad. The only one that's actually hurt like hell was the one on my ribs...but that was around 8 hours of work total (The first session being half of that). Also, don't be a sissy Mince, show us your tattoo! (b'')b

I use to have my nipples pierced too as you can sorta see in one of those photos, but I took them out after nearly having a VERY bad accident (Don't ask why I got them done, I was stupid when I was younger lol).
Back to top Go down
Clockmonsta

Clockmonsta

PSN : clockmonsta

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:10 pm

Ears pierced and gauged to 2g. I'm probably staying at 2g, but if i size up to 0g, i'm staying at 0g.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:36 pm

2g 0g? explain, no idea what you're talking about lol
Back to top Go down
squishybee

squishybee

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 pm

lol i think thats the size for gauges. for some reason 0g is bigger than 2g. o_o
Back to top Go down
Clockmonsta

Clockmonsta

PSN : clockmonsta

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Bigger numbers are smaller. I think 18g or 16g is normal piercing size. The numbers decrease by 2. However, I've seen 1g before. So 18g, 16g, 14g, 12g, 10g, and so on. After 0g is 00g. Theres 000g too. I think after that you measure by fractions of inches. I started at 10g.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:44 am

Woot, I only have 1 tat atm, I have a cross on my right arm, but it needs touched up, NEVER AGAIN WILL I GOTO A CRACKHEAD FOR ANYTHING!

My right ear got up to 2g, but shrank significantly when I was in the hospital, and I recenly lost my 12g, which was my last earring. My eyebrow I *THINK* is either 16g or 14g, I know I gauged it a lil from when I got it, it started out standard earring sized.

What sucks is when your so allergic to metal, that you can ONLY have surgical steel, or real gold peircings. I can't even use that hypo allergenic crap.

Also, on a side note, though a very important one. NEVER, EVER, EEVVEERR(!!!) let your friends pierce you, I let my friend do my eyebrow for me, the pain was nearly unbarable. And because of his poor peircing skills, I nearly lost my left eye to infection, and still have partial paralysis in my left eyebrow from were he shanked the muscle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:07 pm

LOL thats an awesome story DG. Partial paralysis wow man.

I got my first piercing from my best friend but it was the ear so no biggie
Back to top Go down
Fistvsface

PSN : Fistvsface

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:11 pm

First one looks oddly familiar...

My Chemical Romance/another band's album artwork?
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:24 am

Yes indeedy Face, the picture is from MCR. The lyrics below on the other hand, that's from my brother-in-law's band "Color of Mourning". It wraps around a bit more, but it says "Goodbye to Sweet Romance".
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:09 am

wow that was a pretty good guess

wait a minute, you play D&D Fig? I used to as well! unfortunately once a lot of my friends moved, it stopped Sad
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:27 am

Well whenever we get a chance around here I do. Sadly we haven't played for a couple years though...but hopefully my buddy that usually DMs finally gets around to planning out another campaign soon.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 pm

Lol, you nerds Razz I want to see a picture of Figgems with a wizard hat and a cardboard staff!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:26 pm

I think last time I played, I was a 5th level Favored Soul and I was a damn good healer at that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread   The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The stereotypical tattoo/piercing thread
Page 1 of 1