Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
SFIV application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

SFIV application

Go down 
+2
Mincereth
Shinto
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

SFIV application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SFIV application   SFIV application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Well, nice ta meetya Face, essentialy, were a group trying to better our skills in a fun and enjoyable enviroment. We hold tournaments and such as well, but there aren't any prizes as of yet other than bragging rights, lol.

If you really want more indepth information about us, you should talk with one of our leaders, Leon heads up the whole opperation, and Mincereth is our SF4 Leader.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: SFIV application   SFIV application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 pm

make a new page, with your PSN, hobbies and what not, basically it's just to get to know each other (cause the main group of people that started this are in Chicago and know each other but the rest of us are all over the US), we just help each other to improve in the game basically while still making it fun (we do get competitive with tourneys against each other and what not but those are mainly for fun as well), we'll also add you to the DSB chat room (makes it easier to talk to one another instead of constantly using the damn message system lol) welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: SFIV application   SFIV application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:09 pm

bah! you beat me! lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Fistvsface

PSN : Fistvsface

PostSubject: Re: SFIV application   SFIV application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Haha alright sounds good.
And thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SFIV application   SFIV application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SFIV application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2