Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Cammy Matchup I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Cammy Matchup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Cammy Matchup Empty
PostSubject: Cammy Matchup   Cammy Matchup I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Tierlisting: 4-6
Personal Matchup Level: 5/10

Cammy is fast. She has good foot speed as well as a good dash. She can use her Spiral Arrow to knock you out of your Hab Dashes but the start up is readable so you can stop fast enough to block and punish. Beware of your mix up on her wake up. Her Cannon Spike will almost always beat Tostada. This match up isn't too bad because if she messes up the slightest, you can punish her badly.

General Strategy

3/4 to Full Screen -

While you're doing LK Guac to gain meter, she will be doing TK Strikes. The only difference is that her meter will fill up much faster. Even though her Spiral Arrow is supposedly safe from max distance, you can still throw her it seems. Your Hab Dash is fine at this distance. You can stop with just enough time to block her Spiral Arrow. If the Cammy is foolish to use her Hooligan Combination, you can just cr.HP or LK Guac her out of it.

Mid Screen/Poking Distance -

Slow down your Hab Dashes at this distance. It's harder to react to any Spiral Arrow she will try to hit you with if you're running. Her st.HK has pretty good range but if you can predict it, EX Hab Dash through it and slide. Other than that, she still doesn't have that much of range to do much at this point with her normals.

Close Distance -

This is where Cammy is most dangerous. She is an aggressive character and you'll see with her fast normals and her damned Cannon Strike that she can keep you blocking. Try not to stick out a limb after her st.MP or cr.HP, she has major frame advantage. She is also one of the few characters who can do the walk up jab pressure which is mad annoying for Fuerte since he has no answer for that. Beware the TK Strike trap which will blow through your OS Tech. Block accordingly and when you see an opening, Hab Dash out (probably will be using meter for it).

With AE out, her pressure game was reduced heavily because she can't use her Cannon Strike the same. Her normals got buffed though with better recovery and more hit stun but otherwise she isn't as scary.

Last edited by Mincereth on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Cammy Matchup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cammy Matchup   Cammy Matchup I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Spiral Arrow
- HP into RSF seems to miss cause her hitbox is too low
- HK into Guac
- Ultra

Cannon Spike
- too far to get into RSF
- Hab Dash mix (Calamari is best)
- Ultra

Quick Spin Knuckle
- Ultra while spinning (but not after block)

Hooligan
- properly timed lk Guac
- cr. HP
- B. Hab Dash mixup will work but delay the attack a bit before committing
- only a Reversal Ultra will catch her if blocked slide kick version
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth

Cammy Matchup
Page 1 of 1