Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Movie Recommendations?

Go down 
+8
DGWeasel
StaceFace
Simply
PABBS78046
Figgy
Smooth
Mincereth
squishybee
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:18 pm

You've named so many good ones! Makes me want to get NetFlix now lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Fistvsface

PSN : Fistvsface

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Teez wrote:
*Snip*

o_O
I will make it my personal goal to hunt down and watch all of these films by the end of high school.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:45 am

On Friday night, I saw the movie Pirate Radio. That is one awesome movie! It's set in the 60's where the British aren't allowed to play rock music over the radio. So this group of guys go out to sea to play it over the air. I don't want to give the story away completely with all the tidbits but this is a must see. I had doubts at first but it had me laughing and I almost cried at the end lol
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:53 pm

I pre-ordered it on Amazon and its coming in tomorrow, so I'll recommend Demolition Man. I don't know if it was meant to be a comedy, but its pretty funny. And a surprising number of their depictions of the "future" kind of came true, even if not exactly the same.

I also liked Pirate Radio. Other movies I've seen recently, in the theater and liked: Captain America, X-Men: First Class, Thor (I'm also a Marvel comics fan, X-Men strayed a little but was still good, and Cap was really good, and I never really read Thor).

Invention of Lying was a smaller comedy that I thought was good.

Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:25 pm

I saw Invention of Lying in theater, I actually kinda liked it (but the people I was with hated it b/c when the guy was coming up with the "commandments", it made fun of God not being real and they are extremely religious lol)

Captain America was good. Never got to see Thor or the new X-Men movie.

I actually really liked Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

How old is Demolition Man?
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Demolition Man came out in 1993. Luckily, the big 'quake of 2010 didn't happen.

I recently saw Tangled, that my cousins had rented for their kids and thought that was good too. Other ones I've seen recently on video: The Big Lebowski, and after getting them on Blu-ray, I recently re-watched How to Train Your Dragon, The Goonies, and I still have to get to my Back to the Future trilogy.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:25 pm

If anyone's a fan, the blu-ray for Coming To America is on sale for $8.49 on Amazon. Or you can get a 2-pack with Trading Places for $15.99 (still less than buying the 2 separately).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Movie Recommendations?   Good Movie Recommendations? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Movie Recommendations?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3