Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Sagat Matchup I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Sagat Matchup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

Sagat Matchup Empty
PostSubject: Sagat Matchup   Sagat Matchup I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:47 am

Tiger Shot High:
-Should be FA'd, neutral jumped, or ducked.
-Don't risk a jump in unless your full screen, Sagat has reasonably fast recovery and often times you'll eat a Tiger Uppercut or Hk.

Tiger Shot Low:
-Should be FA'd or neutral jumped.
-Can be Tatsu'd over with medium or higher.
-Don't risk a jump in unless your full screen, Sagat has reasonably fast recovery and often times you'll eat a Tiger Uppercut or Hk.

Tiger Uppercut:
-Can be baited, and very easy to punish.
-Nothing you have can beat out, or trade with this, it's best to just block.

Tiger Knee:
-BLOCK! I can't stress this enough, block, and be ready to tech.
-Can punish Hk.Tiger Knee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

Sagat Matchup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sagat Matchup   Sagat Matchup I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:58 am

General Strategy:

This is a tough matchup for ol' Saks. Sagat's high health & damage put Saks in a bad position here. Always capitalize on whiffed moves, and make sure you keep a solid defense.

If your dealing with a "zoning" Sagat, you'll find yourself in an extremely uphill battle. Sakura has no tools for closing the gap here, so you need to look for certain openings. A Lp/Lk. Tiger Shot is your best bet on getting in, you'll have time to dash in before FAing or jumping these, giving you a decent position. Once you can get in mid range or closer, you'll be in a better position. Most "zoning" Sagats have very poor in-fighting abilities, and often mash Hp.Tiger Uppercut and Hk.Tiger Knees. Your job is to bait and punish these. DO NOT let him cross you over once you have him backed into a corner.

If your fighting a rushdown Sagat, you'll have less trouble getting hits in. The problem here is getting in enough hits to win the match. Sagat is a powerhouse, it will take many strong combos to bring him down. With these types you'll hafta watch out for his kara attacks, a good in-fighting Sagat can zone you better than their fireball happy counterparts. Mainly here you need to be patient and hold your defense waiting for mistakes. It only take Sagat a few specials to drop you. Also watch for Tiger Knee traps, Sakura has very little to answer these.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel

Sagat Matchup
Page 1 of 1