Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Ryu Matchup I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Ryu Matchup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

Ryu Matchup Empty
PostSubject: Ryu Matchup   Ryu Matchup I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:06 am

- lk slide under fireballs
- mk drill over fireballs
- yoga tower over fireballs
- punish with st.hp while recovering from fireball after any of the following evasions (be quick)
- punish with st.hp during startup of the fireball so right before the fireball comes out
- AA with b.mp if he is almost right above u. can be followed with yoga fire for more tricks but watch out for an ex shoryuken
- AA with b.hk if he is jumping from a bit farther away.
- evade a fireball quickly and try to throw a yoga fire (if he blocks he takes some chip. if he focuses, add more dmg with st.hp. if he neutral jump try to get him with st.hk or j.mp. if he forward jump, get him with b.hk or b.mp or j.mp or w/e. all these depend on the distance)
- if you can predict a fireball, do a instant air teleport combo. make sure you doing it early enough so you actually hit him while hes recovering or while hes doing the fireball
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com

Ryu Matchup
Page 1 of 1