Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:36 am

Good games to everyone from the lobby today, I think the last time I was in an 8-man lobby was when the game first came out, it was pretty fun since the other games were good to watch. I even had a small streak going until notthatrude took me down really quick with Abel.

Did everyone else get kicked out of the chat after the lobby froze up? I tried to look up the error code (80022436) but couldn't find anything.

As much as I prefer 1v1 it was definitely fun playing you all.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:47 am

I actually fell asleep waiting so long in the lobby lol. I dont even remember turning off my PS3 Shocked Glad I put the auto turn off option. But good games to those I played. I had fun but the wait can be draining especially with 8 ppl. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Man I've been out of it lately and haven't had the time to be posting. Good games everyone, lots of good matches. To think, an 8 man lobby, you never see that anymore (and a reason I didn't like them cause I hate waiting lol)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:15 pm

I didnt mind waiting. I was eating at the time anyways. that 8 man lobby was supaaa fun.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:25 am

Good games to Damijer - it was fun fighting your DeeJay, especially since we seemed to be pretty even, although you won a couple more games than me, but that just makes it more fun.

You had some good combos and zoned me out pretty good. A lot of my attacks seemed to just whiff depending on what you did and I only managed to land 2 air throws. That safe jump to bait my ultra was pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:44 am

GGS Pabbs, destroyed me badly (if you used Rose, it would have been all over lol)
And yes, fighting Fuerte is fun cause he is easy to beat
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:48 am

GGs Mince. I was happy with Cody's perfomance. oh and can Fuerte Q-bomb thru Rose's drills?
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:09 pm

pfft Q-bomb is terrible, it's startup is so slow that nearly any move can stop it
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:48 pm

ggs pabbs, that rose is a frame trapping machine!
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:43 am

That Abel is a really confusing MoFo. I haz no idea where he's gonna land after a roll. I went back and saw the replays and I guess if you walk slightly forward by a bit and do a lk roll you're always gonna end up behind me. I hope im right and next time we play I'll do much better.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:11 am

I'm so glad you're playing SSFIV again Rude Very Happy

GGS DG, i hate how you always choose Ken to counter my Fuerte Sad
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:12 am

That's correct (seeing where abel walks before the roll is rly important to reading what direction he ends up on), but the main ambiguity is choosing whether to use lk or mk roll after a Tornado throw followed by a dash, in which it's near impossible to react. Abel can be really tough to deal with when he gets a hard knockdown, but he's not great when there's space between the opponent and him due to his inferior footsies, and he sucks when he's getting pressured because his normals are all really slow, so jab pressure works really well against him.

Mince we gosta play moar gaems, I need to learn how to fight that tricky luchador.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Learn? You destroy the Luchador!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:27 pm

ggs smooth, I like how we're both really awesome with the entire cast.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:56 pm

GGs Rude! Entire cast? Nah not even close lol. I just "know" a VERY small few, the rest is just randomness lol. But it was a lot of fun especially the ken vs ken match. I must admit, I do feel kinda bad about that match with Dami and that random guy who RQ on you. silent
Back to top Go down
Jaywu

PSN : Damijer

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:08 am

I hate mashers. You should know that very well. GG's nonetheless. Really need to learn more characters.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:41 am

Omg Dami posted? lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:43 am

wait a minute...there was a random person in the lobby?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:32 am

Yeah, I know you do and I do too. But you know a decent amount already...DJ, Fei, Cammy, Sakura, Rog, and Chun.... who else would you learn?

@Mince I think it wasn't a private room, so a couple of random ppl came in.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:43 am

I don't mash, i just have a magnetic fingertip, and my mp button is magnetized
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:12 am

lol by the way, I was kind of joking. Considering I can only use 2 characters at a level above complete newbie.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:16 pm

I kinda figured that lol. But your a bit off on your Abel and Guy, they are well above newbie... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:16 pm

they are nowhere near newbie Rude lmao
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:53 pm

GGs DG. The Pink bastard was bastarding it up today :p
Back to top Go down
Jaywu

PSN : Damijer

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:26 pm

GG's Mince. You seem to have gotten a lot better, or I have gotten a lot worse. That was a major beatdown you put on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next