Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:38 pm

GGS Dami
It's been awhile since we fought and I'll attribute it to that. I have been mentally thinking about all the character matchups lately and I'm seeing what works against DJ. All you have to do is put pressure on Fuerte and you'll win. Next we face, you'll def be ready.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:32 pm

GG's to everyone I've fought in like, the last 6 months, lol

I've kinda spaced out that we have a forum since I got my laptop, I should prolly set this to my homepage XP

In recent news:

GGs Fei, you were ruffing me up pretty bad the other day, showing me that I need to practice against Fei Long moar Razz

GGs Mince, as always, you utterly destroyed me, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:01 pm

GGs Figgems, some fun matches. Mince tells me you think my Seff is pro, lol
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:13 am

GGs to you as well Wheezy. I didn't say your Seth was pro (No offense), I just said your Seth was pretty damn good. Kept messing me up with those mix ups!
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:28 am

None taken, I know I suck, lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:52 am

well I say your Seth is pro lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:23 am

GGS to Mota (who doesn't post here), Burnin' and Dami

Burnin: Welcome back to wiping off that dust! You better get back into it cause AE is literally right around the corner. You're landing Chun's links easily now which is good.

Dami: I hate your DJ. Your AA'ing is spot on and I'm terrified of what you can do with him once AE is out.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:38 am

GGs Mince, Mota Dami and Slayn. I need to work on Chun more, she felt kinda awkward to me the whole set. My last couple of matches with Juri were a lot of fun tho. Strange how I have good and bad days with those two. Hopefully in AE, I'll just have only good ones Razz And I'm glad I finally like the DJ match-up with Juri even tho it's a pain to get in. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jaywu

PSN : Damijer

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:00 pm

GGs Smooth, Mota, Mince, and Slayn.

Really now, Mince. Sure, my AA's are decent at best, but it's not like you'll ever jump in blindly lol. And Smooth, your Juri is getting more annoying with each game we play. Those low dive kicks seem to be working well.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 am

Jump in blindly? Like how I do? lol Yeah Idk what was up with those dive kicks, I rarely practiced them, guess it just developed on its own. Now I just need to complete the whole combo when I hit them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:03 pm

You kidding? I jump the most out of all of us...look at my viper! I jump every time I feint when in close lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 pm

That's part of Viper's game! She needs to abuse her BK mixups. lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:42 pm

no no, you misunderstood me...I jump, there is no BK nonsense lol
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Good games from yesterday to...

IHeartMota - I have feeling you Ibuki would have done a lot more damage to me if it wasn't for the lag, so hopefully our connection is better next time. But still, it was fun playing you.

DGWeasel - assuming I can buy the DLC when I get home, it was fun ending my SSF4 play with some Vega mirrors, which you're clearly better at. I kept trying to rcf you after a missed BHC but the cross-up messed up the charge so I should have been using EX FBA or SHC, maybe I'll remember for next time, and also not fall for the over head as much. At least Vega won't get too buffed or nerfed in mirror matches.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Fei will ride tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Protocol

Protocol

PSN : protocol2000

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:31 pm

spent my last SSf4 matches with raij1n:

Fei Long: still on point, still has my Guile trapped in the corner within 7 seconds lol, but I'm learning to not let him get close in the first place, my Blanka's pokes help me not get trapped by him.

Sakura: cool juggles and combos

Makoto: I see you workin' on her, I try to anticipate those hayate's, those and her rushdown is hard to poke out of.

Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:36 pm

GGs Proto. Zone a bit more with Guile, utilize his links.

Blanka. . . I like to jab Blanka's balls. Good job punishing me when I got impatient. Great job catching my mistakes with U1.

GGs Smooth and Damijer. Once you guys have those characters down, they're gonna be tricky.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:37 am

ggs Uma, it was a bit rough in the beginning but you turned it around big time in the end, now that you know how to truly fight Fuerte, I'll be in trouble
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:59 am

GGs Dami, Majik and Slayn. Short set with Dami but I still have trouble with Yang and his small hitbox. I feel kinda dumb cuz I was practicing what works on him eariler lol. And kept getting DPed non-stop.

Had a great time playing against Guile, Gief, Dan and Hakan with Gen. I think I got a little lucky with most those matches. Guile is still a problem, Hakan is definitely a lot more scary now, I have to remember to stay away from him now; especially since his oil stacks now. And Dan is a lot stronger now, which is weird cuz I always think of him as a crap character Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jaywu

PSN : Damijer

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:23 am

GG'S Fei. Fei is going to be so tough in AE.

GG's Smooth. That ex lunge punch is tough to deal with since it's safe on block.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:33 pm

GG's Damij & BB

You both showed me how bad I am at AE, lol

Also, BB, since you use Yun's U1, you should check my new Yun video

and

Damij, watch my Yang U2 vid, even though you use U1, lol

Shameless self-endorsement FTW! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 pm

ggs DG
There were a ton of close matches. You were overpowering me with Yang which is bad cause I need to be ready for him. We need another set soon!
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:20 pm

GGs Mince

We can do that, most def, I needta get better with him though, it's taking so long too, lol
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 am

Good games to PABBS, mostly destroyed my Vega with Cody, as usual, but I'm happy to walk away with 2 wins, and a round here and there.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:42 am

I'm the same way Uma, Pabbs destroys me as well.

ggs Pabbs, I'm surprised I was able to take a few rounds from you, maybe even a match or two, too bad for Rose's nerfs but she is still awesome and so as your Cody, critique please! I need help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next