Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:03 am

GGs Burnin, even with Juri's weak hit confirms, you're making them work...more zoning with her fireballs!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:37 am

GGs Mince, it's hard to zone when you're constantly moving and waiting for a fb. You can easily punish them hence why I didn't attempt zoning. Her Fb store/release is a pain on a pad lol. I always have trouble teching throws/FA when I store them. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 am

Just let go of thefireball storing when blocking, instead of FA'ing, use her parry...though this is all theory, I can't use her to save my life lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 am

Btw your Yun looks like an angel Smile
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Yeah I try that sometimes and it always backfires lol. And now that you mention it, he kinda does Razz I was gonna use a white background instead of yellow but couldn't decide lol.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:26 am

GGs Dami and Wonzan (even though he doesn't post here). I need to stop dropping Yun's bnbs, it's killing me against your Yang Dami. Also, I had a blast playing Oni; I don't think I've ever laughed so much playing 1 character b4 lol!
Back to top Go down
Jaywu

PSN : Damijer

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 am

GG's. Stupid Oni gimmicks.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 pm

lol you don't like gimmicks? I'm nothing but gimmicks Dami!
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:02 am

GGs Dami and Smooth.

Smooth. Holy moly, that Ginei jin bit is pretty impressive. Good uses of dash punch whenever I'd slightly walk forward. Dive kicks eat me when I'm impatient.

Dami. As usual, your execution and when to use it never ceases to amaze me. Your use of command ash can be tricky when I get too punchy or move wrong. The fact that you don't abuse it makes it sneakier as well.

Eff both of the Twins' palm move. I hate that damn thing. A wall to build meter behind.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 am

GGs Dami and Fei.

Fei. You're one to talk about being a wall. I had a hard time getting pass that damn cr. mp. I swear if you played Sim you would be godlike. I don't have the patience to deal with all those pokes with Yun. He bleeds so easily. I need to work on my dive kick angles tho, I kept doing them to high and couldn't combo afterwards.

Dami. It's the usual between our matches, always going back and forth until one of us has a streak of some sort. I'm tired of being your punching bag when it comes to your fancy combos lol. I need to find some of my own so I can pay you back. Or just use Oni and troll Laughing
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:38 am

Good games to PABBS, you probably just started with Evil Ryu and I only managed to get 4 wins out of 12, by next week I probably won't do as well.

He's a good momentum character once you had an opening, and his low health wasn't low enough once you figured out what to do against Vega. But he's still different enough from normal Ryu and Akuma to make it fun.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 pm

ggs Uma, well done with poking me out so I couldn't deal a lot of damage. I'm also loving that you're putting in his far st.lk (my favorite poke in the entire game for some reason). You started using his specials more than usual which was hurting your game a bit but you brought it back in the end.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:40 am

Good games to everyone from the lobby today, both those I played and the fights I got to watch.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Bringing this thread back!

From the past couple of days...

GGs to Damijer, Majik, Uma, Shaady, Mince and Acailyn.
Back to top Go down
Protocol

Protocol

PSN : protocol2000

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 pm

ggs to all that was in the chat last night, (smooth, ruthe, everybody)

I won a few, then smooth figured out what I was doing and started slaughtering me, very good learning experience, my random amazon slides are killing me on block. Didn't realize I was doing it so much

Last edited by Protocol on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:14 pm

GGs everyone once again.

Protocol, it took me a minute to figure you out and there was a little lag here and there. But it was nice fighting a Blanka player. Blanka's gimmicks are annoying as hell. I definitely need to play you again soon. I need more Blanka practice. Till next tiime. bounce
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:24 pm

GGs Mince, Fei, an BB

Mince, no need to say much, beasted me as always, lol

Fei, I'm not seeing any aggression or attempted rushdown when we play, hell, the longest combo I see you do anymore is Cr.Mp - Cr.Mp. What's the deal yo? :/

BB, if you keep it up with Yun, I'm not gonna be able to beat you anymore, gettin real good. I need to practice with you more, as Yun is the only one I really struggle against.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:42 am

GGs to Dami, Smooth, and Mince.

Dami, your cammy gets more amazing each time i lose to her Smile

Smooth, your yun is great, and even though you hate mirrors, i love when we both pick chun

Mince, you always show me something new each time we fight, and i like watching the replays so i have an idea of what to do for the next fight.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:32 am

GGs Mince, Shaady, an BB

Mince, it was an akward few hours.... lol

Shaady, you need to not let Vega have so much room, he has a lot of mid and full range moves and tactics, so you hafta keep him close.

BB, you used Oni alot. Also, still good with Gen I see, poor lil Saks wasn't doin nuffin, lol

Side not, after fighting you BB, I got challenged by a guy from GFaqs after I fought you, he called me a scrub cause he didn't like the advice I gave in a Vega thread once. He had a 5kish Balrog, and a 10k Vega. 2-0 Vs his Rog, and 9-2 in Vega Mirrors.

Don't tell me I'm a scrub with em, then get destroyed, lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:42 am

What was the guy's name DG? I'm curious as to who it was.

GGS everyone from the past few days. Sorry I haven't been able to post on here recently. Good to see more recruits coming to DSB. Now we just need them to fill out an application lol
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:05 am

His GFaq and/or Youtube is like, KingGrip or something to that affect. His PSN is RIP_Da_Prince.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 am

I remember RIP, he was on my old PSN FL. He wasn't half bad. I actually thought he quit for a while or something. I remember seeing his post on GFAQS about his return to SF. Good job DG! Put that guy in his place!

And of course GG's to all you guys. Smile

Edit: I was using Oni cuz I needed a break from the mains for a bit. Oni is strictly for relax purposes, I can go on a 100 losing streak and not care. He's such a troll character to me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks for the tips DG, I'll use them when i fight another Vega or if we can get a few more 1v1s sometime. I need to get my RCA cables and the uploading is good to go Smile
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:01 am

GGs last night Proto, major improvement on your game in the past month! You had mad mix ups and worked his electricity like a pro! Just block and you'll be good to go lol
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:27 am

GGs Mince and King, I think I did ok with Sakura (my 2nd time actually trying her) I'm liking her the more I play her. Just need to work on my execution and combos. At times I kept trying Yun combos lol. Any criticism is welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next