Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:26 pm

GGs BB and Muhurtado, it was fun playing you both yesterday, I'll try to join the multi-player DSB lobbies more often, at least once a week. And next time if its just 3 or 4 of us I'll record too, if everyone in the lobby is ok with it.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:22 am

Good games to Ruthenicshaady - I had the most trouble against your Adon, but you only used him once. For Cody and Seth, against Vega you just have to stay on him with block strings, cross-ups, and get that claw and mask knocked off. A couple of the lightning kicks from Seth will practically dizzy him. Same for Bison vs Vega, or just ask Pabbs or Mince what to do, they beat my Vega pretty often.
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Thanks Uma. GGs to you too. Yea my adon is the best of my mains, i dont play as seth i just like using him when im bored. I'm working on my other mains with the vega matchups. Adon has really safe jaguar kicks, so your best bet is to zone him out and you can ultra when he does his jaguar tooth.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 pm

But you shouldn't Jag tooth against Vega... unless you can catch a wall dive. . . or use it to bait one.

GGS Shaady. Stick with one character so I can give you pointers. In general your combos are coming along great. My little boy's all grown up Surprised , no more random ultras... decent defense. . . spread your wings and fly :p, while I go after your hot mom. Jk

Damijer. Lag seemed to have us dropping links all over the place. When it comes to that... its time for a poke war from me. Sorry if that's a bit lame.

Mac. Your combos are definitely coming along. But up your D dude. Your constant poking lead to death alot.

Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:30 am

Thanks Fei, I'll stick to mains and subs only from now on in DSB matches. I've notice how you've also gotten alot better Smile. Just stop dropping those Rekkas and you'll own Fuudo next years at EVO.

Last edited by ruthenicshaady on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:17 am

Dropping rekkas is the bane of my existence. I can nail Fei's one framer's pretty consistently... but that third fucking rekka... Sad

UMA, lets fight soon.

I won't be at Evo next year most likely. I'll be in Russia.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 am

GGs Umataro, Shaady, Mac and everyone else.

Uma- Been a lost time since I've played you. Your Vega and Bison are a lot better than I last remember. Hoping to get more matches in soon!!

Shaady- Like Fei said stick to a single character, it's kinda hard to give so much info on so many characters. IMO you should just stick to Adon and Akuma since you have the basics down with them mostly. If you keep this up, you'll be like me; flopping from character to character learning them then dropping them in a few days lol.

Mac- Even though I hate mirror matches, I enjoyed the Chun mirrors. You have to be careful with jumping so much and the ultra combos. Idk how many times you had the match and you didn't punish me. And I know that combo you like to do looks cool but sometimes you just gotta do plain ol' ultra! lol.

Side note: I'll be taking a break from SF for about a week, so if you want to get matches in try to get them in soon. I will use the time off to actually study and figure out who I'm going to main. I'm tired of flopping around the character select screen Razz
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 pm

There's nothing wrong with using alot of characters Razz Hell, I use a good number of the cast with semi-decent results. Plus, using so many has helped me learn how to get at them with my mains. But, if your asking advice, or you feel your still in the learning process, you should prolly stick to 1 or 2 charas.

Uma, I hope Shaady put up a good fight, after all the Vega matches I put him through Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Shaady

Shaady

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:19 pm

I got you smooth. I like your Gen and your yun, you should keep those 2. Your yun is very fast and your gen is really tricky.

GGs to you too.

And DG, I sure did!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 am

GGs to Shaady, Umataro, Mhurtado, Dami, and KV. Always fun playing you guys, although I was a little pissed in a few of my losses. None the less, I look forward to playing you guys again... afro
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:35 am

BB! I never see you on! How come I keep missing you? Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 am

Good games to everyone from yesterday's lobby - BB, Shaady (even though we didn't get to play), Dami, Mhurtado, sorry I didn't get to play Shaady or KingVisigoth this time, but maybe next time.

I'd like to play 1v1 with a few of you sometime, but I gotta admit those lobbies are fun. Just wish I could stay on longer, but I need my sleep.

Mince, I think I missed you by a couple hours, I might try to play a bit over the weekend. And I finally got on ranked and racked up a few points (not a lot, only played 6 or 7 games) and got hate mail my first night too cheers

And from a guy who won (it just happened to be laggy and he blamed me and went right to name calling).
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:27 am

Finally you puts points on the board! lol

GGS Shaady, I will write up a CC for you a little bit later for your Akuma...how'd you do at the casuals?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:30 am

Mince, the last time I played I came on about an hour after you went off lol. While I don't have an official main yet I'm about 50/50 (2 characters) on who it is. I really want to level up when I start back so I'll be wanting to play everyone. I wonder if anything will change if I focus on 1 character or not Rolling Eyes

Edit: Of the two characters, the 2nd one will most likely be a sub but that's all after I get to where I want with the main I choose Razz
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:50 pm

That was so mysterious that I don't know what to say! lol I definitely suggest you do. During the two months where I focused mainly on Fuerte, I feel like I stepped up my game with him. But now that EVO is done, I'm going back to other/new characters lol Which characters are you thinking on? Juri & Chun? Gen & Yun? Hakan and Dan?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:17 pm

It might be a little obvious who the two are Razz But I've started studying their frame data, watched videos, etc. I will be reading up on everyone else's characters frame data as well. I need to know what I can punish on block and what not. Hakan and Dan would be fun for a while but I don't wanna copy Slaynman lol.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:14 pm

I still don't know who!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:53 pm

Lol Mince, you'll just have to wait then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:12 pm

The casuals were awesome, I met alot of good players and I won a few times. They had free brackets but i thought they costed $ so i didnt enter xDD
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 am

Good games to Mhurtado, always fun fighting your Blanka and Juri, lot of close matches. I'd like to fight your Oni some more next time too. I even read that his EX dash move crosses up, but I still failed to correctly block it Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:39 am

GGS Fei, a 3 hour set! I haven't had one of those in a long time. Good to see you trying Sim. He's a good addition to your set cause you even said you like staying back and poking people to death. And then moving on to more serious matches with your Fei were great. I definitely like the Fei vs Yang match up. I want more of those. I'll try to write up a critique for your Sim to see if anything might help. You did jump a lot with him which is something you should try avoiding.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:12 am

Good games to TWOassIN - your Yang was pretty good and I'm sure will only get better. Those rekkas and the rolling up kicks of his are pretty good. Kind of like a mix of Fei and Gen. And your Juri was good, keeping the pressure on, mixing in the throws, and good use of the stored fireballs.
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:12 am

Sorry i couldnt get any games in yesterday, I tried to make sure everything was done.. But I've been in the lab with gouki and I think It's time to start using 1 framers online, once i get them down they'll be 2nd nature to me.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:29 pm

GGs Shaady, Slay, Damij, an BB

Shaady, I saw alot of improvement over a short period of time, you needta take Mince up on that training session offer!

Slay, don't even know if you post here, lol

Damij, you were crushing us with Cammy, and as such, I have nothing to say.... .... .... lol

BB, everytime I see your Yun, he's better an better. We needta spar more so I can get a better feel of him vs. my mains, so you don't leave me in the dust, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:17 pm

GGs DG, Dami, Shaady.

DG- You should have played me yesterday, I couldn't do crap lol. My Yun still isn't where I want to be but hopefully I'll get there soon!

Dami- I've just about nearly given up against your Cammy. You know my habits so much that I can't do anything to you. Plus you always somehow magically hit me with those Cannon Strikes all the time lol. One of these days, I'll figure out that match up.

Shaady- We only played 1 match but it was still fun. Your Adon has gotten better from the last time. I wanted to fight your Akuma tho. Maybe next time.

I plan on playing more basic and less flashy now. I've noticed that I get frustrated when i drop combos so I've decided to be more passive on the flashy stuff lol. So far it's helped, and hopefully it'll help my execution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next