Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 pm

GGs Mince, think you could write up a CC for Juri please? Btw you left right when I was about to KO Blu lol.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:06 pm

I won't be able to write up a CC for you from last night...I honestly wasn't even paying attention to the matches, sorry Sad

I was watching a lot of youtube last night...lets get in matches soon and I'll be able to do one for you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Damn Mince. that's cold blooded. I'll be on soon if you wanna Juri Smooth Wink
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:02 am

GGs to DG! Had a good time fighting you last night. Your Yun isn't as lunge punch happy anymore. Razz You need a bit more DK pressure though, Yun destroys Chun with his offense.

I hope you can think of something for a CC, I want some feedback on my Chun bounce Looking forward to our next fight.

Last edited by Smooth on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:46 am

GGS Blu, you're Mak is freakin' scary.
Back to top Go down
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:22 am

GG Smooth. Was nice facing a variety of characters last night. It wasn't 10 minutes after you signed off that SilentDragon came on. Slayn and I taught him the only way that we know how. Should've been there, he was looking for quite a few matches with different people.

On another note, I despise Gen's hitboxes. They're just so much cheese, I wanna put bread on each side and microwave it. I will learn Blanka so that I can counter his shenanigan hitboxes and gimmicks with more of the same.

I doubt I'll play any at all tonight since the NFL season kicks off this evening.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:29 am

GGs Majik, I figured I would give you some variety and it was fun. I definitely wish I stayed on longer, I would've liked to play against Silent...hopefully next time I'll get some matches in.

Also, it seems a lot of ppl have trouble with Gen lately. I'll have to help you all out and start using him more often. And even though, I hate Blanka, I'm kinda glad you're learning him; I need to learn that MU with my characters.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:31 am

Good games to Majik, its been too long since the last time we played, glad you gave MK a break to come back to AE. Your Guile is a wall as usual, and requires a lot of patience and blocking instead of pressing buttons. At least I didn't do wake-up ultras as much, and I honestly thought when you threw a sonic boom on my wake-up right next to me that my ultra would get you but nope, I was wrong and Guile recovered in time to block.

Zangief was pretty good too, the only thing I could do with Bison was cheese it out with head stomps.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:26 pm

GGs to Mac, Dami and Shaady. Always fun playing you guys.

Mac- It's only a matter of time b4 you start getting Gen's tricks. If I could give you a few pointers, I would say don't jump so much and zone me out more. I should be the aggressor not you.

Dami- Been a while since we played, but you haven't lost a step with Cammy, Sakura, or DJ. I swear you're the main reason why my thumb hurts all the time Sad lol I have to play so defensive against you but it's always fun.

Shaady- Short set but you still need to work on your ground game and stop jumping so much. You're kinda predictable in your offfense, tbh I can almost read you like a book. Switch it up more! If you want Yun advice, you're gonna have to play me more often so I can really get a feel on how you play him.

Till next time fellas! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:36 am

Till next time, you're gonna be playing basketball? I don't understand some of these emoticons, I don't feel basketball! and why is there an elephant for one?! The dude with the fro is legit however
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 am

The basketball emoticons means "rdy to play" (at least 4 me) It's my favorite sport anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:07 pm

I'll be using Adon all day today.. Need all the CCs I can get.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:24 am

GGs to Shaady, I'll write up a CC for your characters today.
Back to top Go down
Yungin_BLU

Yungin_BLU

PSN : Yungin_BLU

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:01 am

Looking forward to playing some of you guys again. Shaady, it's nice to know SOMEONE who wants to play against my Gouken xP.
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:08 am

Haha yea blu, I need all the matchups I can get. I do need more games with you though.
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:12 pm

GGs to Blu, it was fun getting all the gouken matches in. Practice those combos man!
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:18 pm

GGS Pabbs from the other day. Sorry I had to cut it short. Had to go get my copy of Gears 3 Very Happy You showed why Balrog owns Fuerte with your great defense and pressure
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:02 am

I'll be more than happy to smack that Gouken around
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:10 am

GGs Smooth
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:33 pm

GGS to Slayn and Arnn

I'm sorry for being on a hiatus from SF. Gears 3 has taken over my life/soul. Beers and Gears baby, whoooo!

Can't wait to play again, in less laggy situations hopefully
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:14 am

GGs BB, Blu, PS, and Mota
(Bragging rights! 30-1! Blu got me in Gouken vs. Yang)

BB: Did you give up Yun? You didn't use him Sad

Blu, your Gouken is a lot better than I was expecting, everytime you trapped me in those combo - fireball setups, I thought "GG" cause I didn't think I'd ever get out, lol. With Makoto, you've got the right idea, you just gotta remeber to keep your guard up, and look out for those crossups.

PS, I don't really know if you post but. Your Viper reminds me a bit of Mince's. Also, you really shouldn't be using EX Thunder Knuck randomly, lol. I don't know if you were going for something else? You said you just got a new pad, and I know they can be a pain to wear in.

Mota, again, don't know if you post but. I don't remember ever fighting you before? And, I forgot who you used, so I don't have much to say? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Shaady

Shaady

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:48 am

I'm tired of not being in on these matches! Lol I'll try to get some games when I'm not busy Sad
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:33 pm

GGs to everyone I played!

@DG I haven't dropped Yun "technically" yet but I'm waiting till 2012 version b4 going back into him (if I like how he plays) Right now he's just a "hidden" character I use Razz Seems like everyone doesn't want me to drop him... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yungin_BLU

Yungin_BLU

PSN : Yungin_BLU

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:59 pm

GGs to Smooth, Mota, DG, and PC.

We were playing PSN Powerpoint at first but things eventually sped up and life was good.
Thanks DG, that corner fireball bullying becomes disorienting for me after a while lol. What's worse is I'll randomly get a medium fireball and it completely derails.

Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 pm

GGs majik, the gief matchups were hard, and I'm gonna need some more!

GGs spy, you got good with Yun fast! I'm glad to see you've gotten better with him and i wanna see bigger combos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next