Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Good games to Mince, been a while since we played, but I still have a lot of trouble with your Elf, and I seem to have forgotten how to block Ibuki's vortex. And you beat me so quickly we were able to get in 20 games in an hour, lol.

PS. Great signature Slayn.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:32 pm

So sorry to jump off almost immediately after playing. I literally lost power just as we ended. I wanted to chat with you a bit more before going to bed so I felt horrible Sad I'll message you again on PSN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:07 pm

I just figured you wanted to get to sleep right away, but no problem. It was good fighting Elf and Ibuki again (Ryu too, he actually seems rare unless you go into Ranked).
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

[quote="umataro42"

PS. Great signature Slayn.[/quote]

How can you not? It's 100% imported olive oil!
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:18 am

Good games to Slayn, it was fun fighting your Hakan as usual and getting to fight your Dan a little more this time.

I wasn't recording because I forgot to start at the beginning, so if you want any of our games posted, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 pm

umataro42 wrote:
Good games to Slayn, it was fun fighting your Hakan as usual and getting to fight your Dan a little more this time.

I wasn't recording because I forgot to start at the beginning, so if you want any of our games posted, let me know.

It's fine if you want to, just mention the orange bars in the description or something.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:24 am

GGs to everyone I played in the last week or so... (Elusiv, Fei, Mince, Slayn, Shaady, and Mac). All were fun good games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Smooth wrote:
GGs to everyone I played in the last week or so... (Elusiv, Fei, Mince, Slayn, Shaady, and Mac). All were fun good games Very Happy

GGs, even with your combo cancelling into luck factor lv 3 Razz
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Good games to smooth, majik and slayn, it was fun fighting you all and spectating too. That Hakan is a slippery bastard.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Good games from last week to Slayn, and from today to PABBS.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Good game to majik from popping up in my arcade request rank lobby, and steamrolling me with Honda. I would have gone into the DSB chat but I only had about 30 minutes to play, so I'm glad I still got to play a regular.
Back to top Go down
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 pm

lol. gg uma. Also to BB and slayn.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:26 pm

GGs to Majik and Slayn, it was good playin SF again, glad to see I haven't really lost anything after spending time with KOF.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:53 am

GGS to BB, Majik and Slayn

Majik for getting angry *again* for no reason
Slayn for being himself
BB for being a good guy and great sport
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Mincereth wrote:
GGS to BB, Majik and Slayn

Majik for getting angry *again* for no reason
Slayn for being himself
BB for being a good guy and great sport

wait, being myself? What's that mean? Them's fighting words Razz
Back to top Go down
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Otherwise, ggs to BB and Slayn.

Last edited by mrmajikbus45 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:35 am

mrmajikbus45 wrote:
For no reason? Apparently you didn't read a damn thing that I wrote. I guess as long as you're top dog, you really don't give a shit about the rest of us. Enjoy your view from the clouds man, I've lost all respect for you.

Otherwise, ggs to BB and Slayn.
Mince...head in the clouds and doesn't give a shit about the rest of DSB...really?
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:45 am

I love how everyone took it as a joke (which it was) besides majik. Someone's a bit hot headed, now aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:32 am

I still don't get exactly where you're coming from Majik. Are you mad cause Mince didn't use his mains when you asked him to? Or is it something else?
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:47 pm

"Top dog?"
I may have contributed a lot to the site and made sure no trolls got into the chat room but I do not consider myself above anyone whether the player has been playing for a long time or is new. Everyone is on fair grounds and no one here is above another...skill or personality wise (though those who have a negative attitude toward certain actions deems otherwise).

"Don't give a **** about the rest of us?"
I have often helped and encouraged those that genuinely requested aid. Neither did they take offense nor retaliate should a criticism not have been easy to receive. At this point in the game, we've all come to know our characters and don't need too many more critiques to up our game (should we even want to continue to rise if we're happy at our current thresholds). I've requested criticisms as well and have been thankful for those who pointed out the flaws in my game play to help me become competent with certain characters.

"I've lost all respect for you."
As thankful as I am for you providing an excellent walkthrough on how to modify a Wii, it's tough to respect someone who has had negative comments and complaints on nearly every conversation that arose. Be it from GFAQS or DSB, it seemed you had something to add to demean the topic. Especially when it came to matches that weren't going your way, your anger and rage always got the best of you. It wouldn't have mattered if I chose my main characters or my subs, you would have gotten upset (rage quits abound in sets when I fought "seriously" with Fuerte, though everybody here knows I take all my characters seriously and almost never actually choose Fuerte). There was a match where you got extremely heated because "a school girl should not beat an American soldier" (I do not recall the name of the player who played her during that match). It's tough to respect someone who insults nearly everything around him and who even admitted he can't control his temper. That is weak.

I did not see the message in the chat room when you asked to take it seriously and again, I do apologize for not seeing it. When I chose Ryu, you got upset but I consider him one of my better characters.

So what is it exactly you want from me? You say to provide advice so that you can get better but in all honesty, why should I devote time to someone who frequently said they were quitting the game because they hated it? If I were to make a suggestion on your play style that you were to take offense at, would you start complaining about me and the game instead of looking at it from a different angle and hold your comments? If I were to use several different characters to see how you fare against them and the different match ups, would you take it that I'm not helping seriously and just "trolling" you?

My apologizes to DSB brethren who is reading this for it is drama that should never have risen.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Back on topic, GGs to Mince from last night. Always fun playing you Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:54 am

GGs to Smooth, I like how your Chun Li and Juri are coming along.
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:01 am

Slaynman mad, slaynman smash, ggs to smooth and mince but I could just not do a thing yesterday. Not just bad at SF, just bad day in general. Well I got Gotham city Imposters and jak & daxter to cheer me up.

Had to edit this 3 times cause IPads suck
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:38 am

GGs to everyone from the past few days...And GGs to Slayn and Mince from last night. While Slayn had a bad night, I actually had a good one Laughing

@Mince I'm definitely gonna save that replay of Juri vs Viper, I still don't know how I did that FADC so effortlessly scratch You still own me with Fuerte and Ibuki though Razz

@Slayn I may get Gotham City Imposters, is the beta still up to play?
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Smooth wrote:

@Slayn I may get Gotham City Imposters, is the beta still up to play?

The actual beta isn't up anymore, but there is some free demo now (I don't know whats in it considering it's an online game. Probably just the tutorial and a couple of challenge things).

If you decide to get the full game, don't delete the demo (cause demo = locked full game).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next