Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:40 am

Good Games Abs!
Long time no see and play! Was fun playing against you again. There has been mass improvement on your game. Too bad there was some lag. Come by more so that we can work on your game and raise your rank in local tourneys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Shaady

Shaady

PSN : SpeeDPuNcH

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:43 am

ggs to spyhard. I'll write a cc for your ibuki if you want.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 am

Spy is playing Ibuki? I want to see this!
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PSN : umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Good games to Shaady and Spyhard, even though it was kind of laggy, maybe we'll get a better connection if its 1v1.

Shaady - I could use more practice against your Yun, but I also want to fight your Adon more.

Spyhard - your Ibuki was pretty tough, and I got caught in that vortex quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Good games to Damijer, good Cammy, especially when you kept on the pressure. I think a couple of my wins were just luck, especially that Bison chip damage from his ultra. Too bad I kept messing up his ultra after the FA and getting teleport though.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:09 am

Reviving this thread! GGs to everyone I played last week and recently: Mince, Damijer, Uma, Majik, JB, and Yungin.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:34 am

Good games to Pabbs, glad to see your time on MVC3 hasn't made you unable to beat the crap out of my Vega with Cody.

At least I did better in the Bison vs Balrog matches.
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:11 am

Cody = MvC3, dial a combos
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:50 am

GGs to Majik and Blu from last night.

Majik- I always have a tough time against your characters especially Guile. I definitely need to work on my patience when going against you. Always challenging but fun. Very Happy

Blu- I'm glad you finally got used to the Juri match up. I'll have to change up my game next time we play, you will lose to my Juri again! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mrmajikbus45

mrmajikbus45

PSN : majikbus45

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:20 pm

GGs smooth.
Back to top Go down
umataro42

umataro42

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:33 am

Good games to BB, Pabbs and Blu, fun lobby tonight, lot of close games, even though Pabbs ended up winning most of them. Felt like everyone brought their A game tonight, even if there were a few execution misses here and there (like my trademark accidental lp sky high claw).
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:01 pm

GGs to Pabbs, Uma and Blu. Fun matches as always Smile
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:13 pm

GGS to Proto from the other night. It's been awhile since we played. Nice to see you picking up new characters.

Beware using her fireball from so close. It's slow to throw out and easy to react to. It doesn't recover fast either.
Back to top Go down
Protocol

Protocol

PSN : protocol2000

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:01 pm

Thx Mince for the good pointers, What I was saying about Guile and Blanks is that most times I play with these guys I hear complaints (not from here) about how peeps hate playing against them and how its no fun. I get most of my excitement from games when I know the other playing is having fun too. Makes the game 10x better. maybe I'm just being a whiny baby but it sucks to think, when I pick one of those he other person goes "ugh, will not be fun" So I'm kind of moving around the select screen to just get ideas of who I want to play. Those two are still my mains but... I want to try more peeps

Last edited by Protocol on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Don't worry about what the other character thinks of your selection. Just go punch em. And win.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Yeah, never worry what the other player will say. I actually prefer if you choose them so I have more experience with them. I get the same reaction with my Fuerte but eff'em! lol
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:20 pm

I know hardly anyone likes to fight Sim. I'm no good with him but I find him fun to use.
Back to top Go down
Protocol

Protocol

PSN : protocol2000

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:51 pm

yeah you guys are right, I'm thinking a lil too much, I should just go and punch 'em and win...eff'em!
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:51 pm

ggs to umataro, it was a bit laggy during the warmup but thankfully it cleared up. You gotta keep Hakan out man, it's good that you can react to my oil up and punish quickly, but you have to try to keep hakan out at all costs. Most of your pokes beat hakans mainly since yours are faster, you just seem to choke when it comes down to both of us at low health.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:06 am

GGs to Mince, despite being dead tired I had fun in our matches. The last match was fluke Razz
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:24 pm

GGS BB, that was no fluke. You know the match up well and rocked me lol Me winning with Gen...now THAT was a fluke hahaha

GGS Spy, very impressive Ibuki. You raised her well and can't wait to play her again. Beware of doing Kunai after EX Kazegiri, you can get punished.
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:15 pm

ggs to smooth, fei and elusiv. It was so weird switching from super to AE

smooth - we didn't play much, so don't have much to say lol

fei - You got to work on not being so predictable. Like how you always go for a throw after a drill with sim, or how you always jump in on me with fei.

elusiv - go get AE, that is all.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:06 pm

who is elusiv?
Back to top Go down
Slaynman

Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Mincereth wrote:
who is elusiv?

Some guy who was in the lobby with us. He was in the descrubify text chat too so I thought he was a part of you guys or something.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:21 am

It's one of fei's friends, he's also on my FL. Good guy just doesn't have AE lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next