Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Good Games Chat Room Thread

Go down 
+20
Shaady
Protocol
Jaywu
KingVisigoth
umataro42
macross08
chronicrebellion
ohtheforlanity
Figgy
raij1n
Fistvsface
Teez
Smooth
Leon
PABBS78046
Shinto
DGWeasel
Mincereth
squishybee
Corrnello
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:29 am

good games Feiin: you have a sick Fei (it clearly shows the difference btw your skill levels from pad and stick lol I'm the same way) too bad there was a lot of lag in our beginning matches, it was def me cause after I restarted my PS3 we had a good connection, and then playing randoms was also fun (though I hate getting certain people like Abel and Gouken, gah! i hate them! lol) can't wait to play again man, I'll record next time (I only didn't record cause of the lag)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 pm

good games Burnin: thanks for helping me train stick, I'm definitely getting better with it (Awesomesaur also said I was improving), good luck finding that sub, I def have to say your Chun is a good candidate (though finding a sub this late is kinda funny lol) good games, that last match, Gen vs Fuerte, always a pleasure (even though I always lose lol)
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Haha, thanks Face, I'm not all that great though, I just have alot of experience with alot of the cast, mostly thanks to doing random battles with Mince & Pabbs, haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Mincereth wrote:
good games Burnin: thanks for helping me train stick, I'm definitely getting better with it (Awesomesaur also said I was improving), good luck finding that sub, I def have to say your Chun is a good candidate (though finding a sub this late is kinda funny lol) good games, that last match, Gen vs Fuerte, always a pleasure (even though I always lose lol)

Good games Mince: You definitely got better with the stick. I think I will be using Chun for a sub. The only reason I'm lookin for sub is to keep the game playable till Super bounce And I got VERY lucky with Gen..I haven't been playing him well lately IMO. Till next time! Smile
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:35 pm

Good games balla. I had fun practicing my gouken and I enjoyed our mirror matches. Your chun is sick nailing me with a 23 hit combo.. the randoms we had afterwards were fun as well. Well almost all of them. I hate jimmy. Fist. Dg loses to throw spam. Throw him every time he charges a FA
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Pabbs loses to Blanka! lol Razz

BB, let me know when you get back into full swing, those matches we played last time felt so wrong, I'm not all that acustomed to beating on people I know are better than me, lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:15 pm

you're downplaying yourself again DG!
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:10 pm

I had good sets last night with Umataro and Absolution so I should be back DG. GGs to both of them as well. And you shouldn't downplay yourself like that you won all those games fair and square Cool
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 pm

You an Pabbs downplay me all the time Mince, lol
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:58 pm

come to chicago GD so we can get some local games going ;p
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 pm

GGs Mince,

Sorry I wasn't better competition. I feel I just can't seem to get any better. I want to, but it feels like I can't.

I'm going to stay offline until I figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm

GGS KG

completely untrue on not getting any better, you completely surprised me with several of the links that you were pulling off, links that you never did before and I'm impressed

don't take those losses hard, we're all helping each other out and your coming along well, the only way is to keep fighting no matter what

even though champ/ranked mode isn't the best, fight some people there if no one is in the DSB lounge or Casual Chat (if you have access to it) keep fighting (and don't fight the AI, it's dumb)
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Dg you know it. Im free to Blanka players. I hate that little green thing with a passion. I have no patience at all agains Blanka. I just wanna rush at him but that usually leads to a quick death

DG I challenge you to a ft50!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Mincereth wrote:
GGS KG

completely untrue on not getting any better, you completely surprised me with several of the links that you were pulling off, links that you never did before and I'm impressed

don't take those losses hard, we're all helping each other out and your coming along well, the only way is to keep fighting no matter what

Yeah, tell that to Corrnello, who just whipped me a few minutes ago. I walked out on that match too, (2nd one today, new record). I've haven't gotten any better and I need to find out why.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 pm

FT50!? We'd never make it that far Pabbs, my nets sucks! lol
Back to top Go down
Leon
Admin
Leon

PSN : GG4LYF

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:02 pm

kevin: u need to just keep on playing. everytime u lose a round you should be (possibly getting mad and trying to play more careful) and you should have this urge to keep wanting to play more and more so you can beat the other guy. think about why you lost and what you could have done to win it.

heres something to practice...keep yourself in the zone where if your opponent jumps in, you can antiair them with either SRK or c.HP. just keep sticking to that zone and look for anti-airs. defend properly and dont worry about going aggresive on the guy just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.descrubify.com
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 am

Leon wrote:
kevin: u need to just keep on playing. everytime u lose a round you should be (possibly getting mad and trying to play more careful) and you should have this urge to keep wanting to play more and more so you can beat the other guy. think about why you lost and what you could have done to win it.

heres something to practice...keep yourself in the zone where if your opponent jumps in, you can antiair them with either SRK or c.HP. just keep sticking to that zone and look for anti-airs. defend properly and dont worry about going aggresive on the guy just yet.

Like Leon & Mince said play through it Kevin. I'm not sure why you're so hard on yourself but you need to have fun with the game and stop being so negative on how you play. If you keep quitting all when you get on a losing streak, you'll never learn anything...play through the losses and learn from them. I told you b4 to take it one step at a time. It will all come in time. Don't rush it Cool

Also, playing offline never helps unless you have a friend around you can play with. Fighting the CPU is completely pointless IMO.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 am

speaking of offline friend, what is your friend's name DG? I think I added him as a friend and we had some matches the other day...I think that was him lol what's his PSN? does it start with PS?
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:54 am

Hey KG... sometimes, when the losing streak just won't stop coming (for whatever reason) its good to back off a few days. When I slump I find something else to do fer a bit.

And when playing anyone... patience is key in this game. I always get too reckless and start shitting out moves that get punished.
Back to top Go down
Figgy

Figgy

PSN : Figgy346

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:30 am

I agree with Feiin, taking a break when you're getting frustrated helps out a lot. Just relax for a day or two, and come back.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:40 am

Also agree with Feiin, whenver I fall into a slump, I take a few days off to reflect on why I was losing. I usually will come back stronger than before.

Mince, his PSN is Pe-Nine, he doesn't actually own SF4, he actually doesn't own any games, he has one of my DW:Strikeforce copies, and one of his sister's games, lol
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:59 pm

good games Orochi: it was fun playing your Gen, very different from a lot of others ones I've faced...then again I've really only faced Burnin's lol felt like it's been forever since we fought so we need to make it a routine thing, playing someone as good as you will help me improve

good games Burnin: your quest for a female sub seems to be over with Cammy (good choice I might add...not biased at all just cause I love her and use her lol) too bad a lot of the characters we chose we didn't really know how to use properly but they were fun! stupid Guile Mad
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Oh yea, GGs Corn, gettin better yo!

GGs Figgems, sorry randoms weren't workin in yer favour.

GGs BB, glad your out of that slump. I'm also pretty happy I took out your Gen in the final match, I struggle against him, mostso with Saks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:16 am

I'm the one that needs to improve, Mince, not you. Very Happy

Orochi from five months ago would laugh at current Orochi. It's so frustrating to not be as good as you used to be.

I think I'm just getting lazy in my old age.

Good games to Balla as well. Gen mirrors are so stressful at times. Genanigans FTW! Very Happy

And good games to feiinwaltall. Rarely get to fight Fei Longs.
Back to top Go down
Corrnello

Corrnello

PSN : Corrnello

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 am

Yeah ggs to you too DG, but I think I am also in a slump, plus kinda rusty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Games Chat Room Thread   Good Games Chat Room Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games Chat Room Thread
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next