Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Character Write-Ups

Go down 
+3
PABBS78046
Shinto
Mincereth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Character Write-Ups Empty
PostSubject: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:18 pm

I've been working on the Ibuki General Summary and I feel that since I'm writing it all down, it's reinforcing in my memory what I can/should do with her

Yes it takes time but it seems to be worth it

You guys should def do some write-ups on your favorite characters, you don't have to do the Matchups yet, just the General Summary, and it's fine if you take some information from other sites (like SRK) to make it easier

I'm almost done with Ibuki, I'll edit Fuerte's, then I'll move on to another character, probably Rose or someone else that I am partially good with
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Shinto

Shinto

PSN : Crimson_Thirst

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Some of Akuma's stuff has changed, but AFAIK, it doesn't really affect what I wrote before.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:08 am

what's with these acronyms? we're not in the chat room, you can spell it out lol I had to search it through google what AFAIK meant Sad yea I'm slow when it comes to these things
Back to top Go down
Shinto

Shinto

PSN : Crimson_Thirst

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:15 am

Sorry mince, I just tend to use those acronyms for other forums too lol.
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:46 am

WHAT DOES AFAIK MEAN? IM TOO LAZY FOR GOOGLE
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:52 am

As far as I know
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:46 pm

I was actually planning on doing this tomorrow lol, how serendipitous. I'll do one on abel, and mayyybe one on guy, i donno if i should really be writing that one tho where my guy isn't very good yet
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:09 pm

I'm not good with Ibuki but I'm doing it anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:15 pm

actually, sorry guys, but i don't think I'm gonna be doing the writeups. Think I'm quitting street fighter tbh
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:31 am

awww why Rude?
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:44 pm

i'm probably not going to quit really, jus gonna go on temporary haiatus, got some life to do. I'll def do those writeups still though, will probably be working on them over this week. i'll try to make them as detailed as possible
Back to top Go down
Fistvsface

PSN : Fistvsface

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:52 pm

I've been thinking of doing a chun write-up, but I'm not really sure of what else I could post other than what's already all over the chun threads on SRK...
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:21 am

it's fine if you want to copy from SRK, just SRK is not pretty looking lol
and it'll make our SSFIV section seem more professional as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:32 pm

If we can copy from SRK then I may make one for Juri. I've been searching thru those threads and it's complete mess. Neutral I wonder if they would care at all?
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm thinking about doing one for Adon. I've been trying to play him more cautiously, and link rather than throw out random shit, and its been working. At least amongst the ranked population. I'll know whether or not is good stuff once I play against you guys some more.

Alot of his low pokes lead into RJ, then from there, I'm working on wake up. His crossups are complete noob killers as well as his knockdowns from neutral jump mk to hk. I've just gota get a few more of his longer (read one to two more moves added in) links. And learn his footsies a bit better.

I've been running into matches just poking people out of everything (got a few RQs off of it >.>)

Against high level players I'm having a harder time figuring out what works, as anything he whiffs is unsafe. But once I've learned some more I'm going to start writing.

Edit: Taunt 9 is amazing... especially against FB spammers. I'll focus two fireballs or so then taunt over the inevitable third and they'll just stand there for some reason most times. His taunt 9 avoids at least one or two moves from each character so far.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:00 am

what exactly is his taunt 9? what does he do? I'm intrigued
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 am

Adon is great. Good footsies and instant overhead is awesome Razz although it can get you punished bad if you become predictable with it. IAJK ( instant air jaguar kick ) is nice once you learn how to do it. If IAJK hits you can go ahead and combo of it for huge damage. It comes out real fast as well.

St.Hp is really good against grapplers and St.Hk kills focus attacks. All his special moves except air jaguar kick break armor as well.

His links are a bit hard to do but practice makes perfect. I got to agree on Taunt 9 being amazing. It dodges fireballs, Throws. Command throws. Dash punches, sumo Headbutts and so much more. Being able to do as you please immediately after your feet touch the floor is just WOW. affraid
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 am

I finally finished Ibuki. Not that some of you probably care for her but what do you guys think of it?
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:32 pm

been slacking on my writeup like a damn fool, i'll get back on it tonight
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Can someone tell me why there isn't a character write-up for Juri? I have all the inform and stuff but no where to put it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm

I informed Leon about it Burnin and he'll get on it when he gets the chance, just keep it saved in a word document for now and when he updates the site just paste it in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Write-Ups   Character Write-Ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Write-Ups
Page 1 of 1