Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Dan character specific combos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Dan character specific combos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

Dan character specific combos Empty
PostSubject: Dan character specific combos   Dan character specific combos I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:22 pm

I wish I had some way to make videos, anyways. .

In the time I was fooling around in training, I came across some interesting combos with dan. Now the combo itself isn't extraordinary but the thing that happens while doing it is awesome.

combo 1, classy corner combo: cr.lp st.lk st.lp cr.mp ex gadouken ultra 1 (on dudley) - st.mp st.lp cr.mp ex gadouken works too. You don't have to FADC the gadouken cause the second hit gets delayed for some reason which turns it from using 3 bars, to a 1-2 frame link into ultra.

combo 2, classy crouching combo: st.hp ex gadouken ultra 1 (on chun-li, cammy, and rufus) - the hitbox on them is weird crouching, so the gadouken hits late giving you lots of time to do ultra without FADC

combo 3, the thing I'm gonna do to majik when we play combo:cr.lp st.lk st.lp cr.mp gadouken legendary taunt ultra - If you do this without the super cancel, the gadouken will get blocked. Do it WITH the super and the gadouken will hit, I guess guile can't stand the awesomeness of dan Razz.

combo 4, uhhhh, can't think of a name corner combo: st.mp lk danku ultra 2 ( works on akuma, ryu, ken, oni, cammy standing. Everyone but hakan, gief, and t.hawk crouching) - I knew about this awhile ago, but might as well post it cause it's awesome. It probably works on more people standing but I forgot. Also will work mid-screend on a crouching cammy.

That's all I got, but saikyo shall show more epic combos in v.2012!
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Dan character specific combos   Dan character specific combos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:29 am

You can't have a Dan counter for Guile. Cause Guile is my Dan Counter, lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Slaynman

Slaynman

PSN : Slaynman

PostSubject: Re: Dan character specific combos   Dan character specific combos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:17 pm

DGWeasel wrote:
You can't have a Dan counter for Guile. Cause Guile is my Dan Counter, lol

Only person who can counter dan is dan, but when I try to do a mirror match my ps3 locks up.
Back to top Go down
DGWeasel

DGWeasel

PSN : DGWeasel

PostSubject: Re: Dan character specific combos   Dan character specific combos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:06 pm

You need an 80 million dollar super computer to handle that matchup yo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DGWeasel
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

PostSubject: Re: Dan character specific combos   Dan character specific combos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:08 pm

looks like it'll never happen then lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dan character specific combos   Dan character specific combos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dan character specific combos
Page 1 of 1