Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
Fight Stick Art I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

Fight Stick Art

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

Fight Stick Art Empty
PostSubject: Fight Stick Art   Fight Stick Art I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 am

Hey, I need help choosing what art to mod my new(ish) fight stick with (bought it like 3 weeks ago and I'm trying to get good with it but failing horribly so now it's just gonna be a collectors item I think) so let me know which one you guys like the most...also, maybe one of you artists *cough*Tracey*cough* want to edit your own artwork to show me (cause they'll most likely be better than mine) that'll be helpful

[img]Fight Stick Art Fuerte10[/img]

[img]Fight Stick Art Fuerte11[/img]

[img]Fight Stick Art Fuerte12[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Clockmonsta

Clockmonsta

PSN : clockmonsta

Fight Stick Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Stick Art   Fight Stick Art I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 pm

I like the last one the most. The first one feels too busy. Middle one feels too plain. I like the last one because it's simple, but it's not boring. Smile However, some of the pictures are in bad places like the top left hand part where the turbo functions go. When you print and cut it, fuerte's head is gonna get cut off so move him lower or somewhere else. Also, the pic under that will get cut off as well. The stick and dust disk will be there. One more thing, unless you got/getting clear seimitsu buttons, the pics of fuerte on the buttons will also get cut off. Unless you dont care that he will get cut off, then i say, go ahead with template numero tres. afro

I still have stock art on my SE lol. I never decided what I wanted so I just left it as is. Going from the color you had the buttons holes, you have blue buttons too? geez, everyone has blue buttons..
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

Fight Stick Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Stick Art   Fight Stick Art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am

thanks for your tips, I was thinking of using the third one as you suggested (and yes, I will fix up the images, didn't realize they will be taken out, thanks for pointing that out) and blue is the color of Fuerte lol (if I were gonna use Cammy, I would have picked green, purple for Gen or blue for Rose but Fuerte is my top dog so blue it is)
Back to top Go down
squishybee

squishybee

PSN : GG4LYF

Fight Stick Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Stick Art   Fight Stick Art I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:19 pm

if u really want me to i can look into it. Very Happy
u can send me some pix of preference that would make it easier lol.

but u already have a nice piece of work up there. i also like the 3rd one the most.
just need a little bit of editting so that not all fuerte's heads are cut off thats all lolol
Back to top Go down
StaceFace

StaceFace

Fight Stick Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Stick Art   Fight Stick Art I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 am

Yes the third one looks great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fistvsface

PSN : Fistvsface

Fight Stick Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Stick Art   Fight Stick Art I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Mince have you finished this mod yet? I'm looking forward to seeing it =D
I did a megaman SE stick mod but it came out a bit rough around the edges >.<

LINK
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

Fight Stick Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Stick Art   Fight Stick Art I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 pm

I was never able to finish, got ADD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fight Stick Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight Stick Art   Fight Stick Art I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight Stick Art
Page 1 of 1