Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DescrubifyHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DSB!
YouTube

Here you will see our member's YT pages.  You'll see SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE & other games as well. Please rate, comment and subscribe.  :D

mincereth

SSFIV:AE

Crimson_Thirst

SSFIV:AE, SF3:OE

DGWeasel

umataro42

Smooth-XLR

SF3:OE

JB-FTW1

SF3:OE

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Stay tuned y'all...
El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm by mrmajikbus45
I return in 2 weeks. I'm better than ever. Rested. Recovered completely now from my medical issues... See you soon.

Comments: 3

El Fuerte Page

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

PSN : Mincereth

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:57 pm

I'm going to be doing a lot of training these next few months. I will learning all the tiny tidbits I can and will be updating the matchup pages a ton. It's mainly for my knowledge so you can ignore it if you want. But if you have any tips and what not, of course share.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mincereth
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

PSN : Smooth-XLR

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Good luck with it Mince. I actually might "take" a few things from srk again for the Chun-li page. There's a lot of good info on there.
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

PSN : imnotthatrude

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:39 pm

When I get back to playing regularly again, I'm going to definitely try to actually finish abel's character pages (I dun goofed and only wrote one on his normals) and probably do some dudley if I feel like I can learn the character well enough. I'll be glad to do some training with you to help you get more matchup experience with the characters I can use.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:43 am

Yes please, I need all the match up experience I can get...you guys are gonna be hating me really soon cause I'm gonna be using strictly Fuerte
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:50 am

heh at least it'll give me experience vs. a rarely used character, fruity as he may be Razz
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

PSN : feiinweltall

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:06 pm

We can cool some chickenwings together
Back to top Go down
PABBS78046

PABBS78046

PSN : PABBS78046

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I love fighting Fuerte.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:35 pm

It's funny, I noticed that when fighting my new friend's Fuerte that Fuerte is easy to destroy...why haven't you guys exploited Fuerte's weaknesses?!! He is easy to beat...maybe it's cause I know what he can and can't do but either case...I expect you guys to start beating the crap out of my Fuerte so that it can make me get better
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Wth are his weaknesses? lol I never bothered looking into the character.
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:34 pm

I've probably had the least experience fighting fuerte of any other character. From my limited experience, I've found that fuerte's weaknesses revolve around his lack of footsies and his need to create a knockdown (or a focus crumple) to get much damage going, which can be tough to do if your anti-airs are on point.

That's pretty much all I know, though, which is why I'm excited to play mince's fuerte. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever played your fuerte before...
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:38 am

that needs to change Rude...meaning you need to def get back into SSFIV lol

Weaknesses: No footsies, slow normals on top of that, no "get off me" move, very limited escape move

all you guys have to do is really just put as much pressure on Fuerte as possible and he'll crumple...and bait the **** out of him to make him waste his ultra

btw...you almost never need to jump in on him, just walk up to him and poke him to death, no need to jump, ever
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:58 am

But jumping is fun!

Its the only way I can land my HK cr.Hk combo of death.
Back to top Go down
Smooth
Admin
Smooth

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:42 am

Ever time I try to pressure you with anyone, you usually get EX dash and get a free grab or knockdown. How should one go about if you have meter to waste for the EX dash? I've been trying to train myself from not jumping at all unless I have to...(Mostly with Chun, starting on Juri and Cammy now)
Back to top Go down
Teez

Teez

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:53 am

when the fuertes I played got happy with ex dash on wakeup and stuff, I would just bait it and punish for like 30 % damage. Imo it's really not a great reversal, high risk with medium reward.

Edit: come to think of it, I'm going to read minces fuerte writeups.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:12 pm

While writing them or when I'm done writing them, I'll put a misc. section where I can put how (IMO) that character should play against Fuerte.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:54 pm

I know you guys don't play El Fuerte, but does the information even sound valid? I'm only almost done with Abel and Akuma (and working on Balrog now). Hopefully one of you guys will learn Fuerte and be a Luchador brother. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmPO2EpUDj0&feature=player_embedded

Fuerte always seemed fun, I'm kinda ADD enough for him sometimes.

I'm not that good at guessing games, and he doesn't have any solid enough pokes for me.

If we find some time online I'll fuck around with him against you.

Matches where we flip our mains could be fun, cause learning to play as the cast seems like a good way to learn how to defeat them.

I've done most of his trials. But most of the trials don't seem practical for most of the characters.
Back to top Go down
Mincereth
Admin
Mincereth

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:51 am

I remember that vid...btw, way to answer my question lol
Back to top Go down
raij1n

raij1n

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:44 am

I'll have a more comprehensive response after I go bust some heads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

El Fuerte Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Fuerte Page   El Fuerte Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Fuerte Page
Page 1 of 1